Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking about doing 1st CYCLE, NEWBIE NEEDS HELP!!!

welcmome to the board. i think by your questions you most definately are a newb. I highly recommend reading more before taking AAS.

at 225 pounds and only maxing 235 I think the problem isn't pro hormones or supps ur taking, its your workouts.

at your weight you should be doing 300+ before you even think about steroid use.

what is your workout schedule? how is your diet? your bf% is 20-30.. well either way that is too much. good god man we aren't gonna aid in killing you on here. knock that down to 15% or less

Thanks for the input. Yes, I figured my diet and workout program is not that great, so maybe that's the reason I'm not seeing any progress. AND bf wasn't 20-30%. It is more like 15-20% range. The reason why I tried ph or thinking about aas is that I'll train hard for like 3-4 months and I don't see any progress. I don't have set of diet plan, just try to get as much protein as I can get.
Mon: shoulders, delts
tues: cardio, legs
Wed: back, and biceps
Thurs: cardio, legs
Fri: chest, tris.

That's basically my workout plan. like to see more gains+definition, hard look.
Let me know what you think.

You should lower your bodyfat before cycling. The more bodyfat you have the more aromatization you can expect. Cycling now you can expect to add a bunch of water, some more fat (since obviously your diet needs work), and maybe a little lbm.

Cut your bodyfat in half over the next six months by dialing in your diet and then start your cycle.

You should lower your bodyfat before cycling. The more bodyfat you have the more aromatization you can expect. Cycling now you can expect to add a bunch of water, some more fat (since obviously your diet needs work), and maybe a little lbm.

Cut your bodyfat in half over the next six months by dialing in your diet and then start your cycle.

Thanks for the advice. I will cut down bf before I start my cycle, my initial question was,
IF I STRART ORAL ONLY, what would you suggest?
what type of steroid? alone or stack it? what dosage for how long?
pct recomendation?

I was thinking doing dbol maybe 30-50 day, and anavar 20mg day for 6weeks.

I would suggest Helladrol from orbit nutitrion or mrsupps.

100mg ed for 5-6 weeks. Read the PCT sticky. Hcgenerate would probably be all you need for pct.

I ran this cycle solo a while back. I added about five pounds while dropping bodyfat. It's a legal compound that does not aromatize. There are hardly any sides either. It's a perfect compound to get your feet wet imo.

Thanks for the input. Yes, I figured my diet and workout program is not that great, so maybe that's the reason I'm not seeing any progress. AND bf wasn't 20-30%. It is more like 15-20% range. The reason why I tried ph or thinking about aas is that I'll train hard for like 3-4 months and I don't see any progress. I don't have set of diet plan, just try to get as much protein as I can get.
Mon: shoulders, delts
tues: cardio, legs
Wed: back, and biceps
Thurs: cardio, legs
Fri: chest, tris.

That's basically my workout plan. like to see more gains+definition, hard look.
Let me know what you think.

how long are you training per session? how many sets/reps? dont go in there and do 3 sets of chest and then expect to improve. read Arnolds encyclopedia on sets per bodypart. also start your workouts out with the large muscles first.

you need to get your diet in gear. protein shakes and bars aren't gonna grow muscle either. you need real food. the key is to eat CLEAN, and eat every 2 hours to stay anabolic throughout the day.

trust me if you get your workouts and diet in gear at your weight you will be benching close to 300 very quickly, i dont care how bad genetics you have.

then you can cycle like Lord said and then push yourself to the next level.

how long are you training per session? how many sets/reps? dont go in there and do 3 sets of chest and then expect to improve. read Arnolds encyclopedia on sets per bodypart. also start your workouts out with the large muscles first.

you need to get your diet in gear. protein shakes and bars aren't gonna grow muscle either. you need real food. the key is to eat CLEAN, and eat every 2 hours to stay anabolic throughout the day.

trust me if you get your workouts and diet in gear at your weight you will be benching close to 300 very quickly, i dont care how bad genetics you have.

Truer words have not been spoken. I jumped on the gear train before I had my diet, workouts down to a T. I had done an enormous amount of research on gear and cycling and did everything by the book including PCT but because I didn't have the two most important factors down (diet and workout) my gains were gone within six months.

Fast forward to now four years gear free and I am putting up some massive weight for someone with genetics as shitty as myself. And I am happy being natty for now. I plateau, I switch shit up and bust through those plateaus. Dedication...

PS: Oral roids are crap for a standalone cycle...if your a knucklehead and are set on running something do one of the aforementioned pro-hormones with proper PCT - you'll see just as good if not better gains than the steroids you listed. Pro hormones are really just designer roids.

Truer words have not been spoken. I jumped on the gear train before I had my diet, workouts down to a T. I had done an enormous amount of research on gear and cycling and did everything by the book including PCT but because I didn't have the two most important factors down (diet and workout) my gains were gone within six months.

Fast forward to now four years gear free and I am putting up some massive weight for someone with genetics as shitty as myself. And I am happy being natty for now. I plateau, I switch shit up and bust through those plateaus. Dedication...

PS: Oral roids are crap for a standalone cycle...if your a knucklehead and are set on running something do one of the aforementioned pro-hormones with proper PCT - you'll see just as good if not better gains than the steroids you listed. Pro hormones are really just designer roids.

Cardio 2 days a week? Gotta step that up, best case scenerio would be 1st thing in the AM on an empty stomach...

Getting as much protein as possible probably means your over eating...

Jump over to the diet forum ASAP...

~EZ

I'd focus on bringing the body fat down closer to 10% before gearing up. Also injectibles is the way the go for the first cycle.

good post.

It took me time also to figure out what worked for me in the weight room. my workouts originally I look back and laugh at myself at what i knew then compared to now. also like you said experience is important, since there isn't 1 way to workout... everyone must find their niche in the weight room BEFORE jumping on gear to get best results.

Top Bottom