Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Truth About Violence

HUH?
Seriously, huh?

If you were such a great catch at your age you'd be in a real long term relationship. I've owned socks longer than your longest relationship lasted. Go away, man child, get real with yourself and seek mental health treatment. You're in almost as much denial as my first husband. IOW, MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. You're being insulted by everyone on this board, your company is not appreciated and your continual creations of alters is just pitiful. Nothing sadder than the guest who stays after his welcome has worn out. Move on, little boy, you've stopped being funny and just gotten sad.

He doesn't care MM...he has some serious head issues...like bad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woot:

I have a good idea you could bounce off the admins.

Let's appoint a few (i.e. 6-10 people) special purpose mods. Here are the rules:

1) They are mods only for C&C

2) They are not allowed to touch anyone's posts, except Java and his alters

3) They are not allowed to ban, timeout, infract, etc. etc. anyone except Java and his alters

4) The set would be chosen based on availability (i.e. SD and nan get up early, others stay up late)

And here's how it would work:

Anytime he posts, any one of those mods can ban him immediately, then edit his posts in any way they'd like to. It would become a contest to see who could take his messed-up crap and turn it into something funny and/or disrespectful to him.

I realize the message board isn't inherently setup this way, so these special-purpose mods would be on the honor code to only bust Java. Any breaking of those rules would result in the special purpose mod being stripped and banned for a couple of months themselves. We're talking the honor system here.

Think about how much fun that would be. It would keep the boards rolling I'd bet.

I will run it through admin..I sure I can copy this post to Shanna...fuck man..this guy needs to be locked up..I'm serious

I think CEO and I are only the CC mods and Columbo I think..QT is never here..I think she's got a great personal life going on so she's busy...I think Redsam is just about as much as a fuck up as Java

I will run it through admin..I sure I can copy this post to Shanna...fuck man..this guy needs to be locked up..I'm serious

Think about how funny it would be to log-in one morning and see where Java's drunk posts were edited by someone like Nan or SD into some hilarious shit.

It would be a great read while I drink my morning coffee.

Top Bottom