Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Truth About Violence

He can hack into EF using a soda can pull off tab and a pay phone just like mathew broderick did in war games

I'm gonna dial-in at 300 baud and hack EF over Kermit.

Their new VT-52 emulator lets me send escape sequences and everything!

When I first went to college we got 9600 baud modems and used Kermit to get our email. I used to love all the funny emails with /////// patterns in them to make pictures.

Memories...

When I first went to college we got 9600 baud modems and used Kermit to get our email. I used to love all the funny emails with /////// patterns in them to make pictures.

Memories...

Two old geezers up in here

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

This was my first modem:

PRODPIC-13105.jpg

But I had been in computing about three years before I was lucky enough to get one.

This was my first modem:

PRODPIC-13105.jpg

But I had been in computing about three years before I was lucky enough to get one.

Pretty sure that's older than me.
I started pc usage around 1993 when I was 9, Fuck I loved sending commands to that little turtle to draw shit in my screen, 3rd grade... Good times

I started computing in 1978 with a TRS-80 Model I level II computer. It had 4K of RAM and BASIC burned into it. But after a few months I would use the BASIC interpreter to "poke" assembly language instructions into memory and then launch the program that had been loaded via the interpreter.

Assembling instructions into machine code by hand sucked, but it was a great way to learn how computers really worked.

I started computing in 1978 with a TRS-80 Model I level II computer. It had 4K of RAM and BASIC burned into it. But after a few months I would use the BASIC interpreter to "poke" assembly language instructions into memory and then launch the program that had been loaded via the interpreter.

Assembling instructions into machine code by hand sucked, but it was a great way to learn how computers really worked.

I'm in bed with hubby and he's playing on a 10" tablet I got him yesterday, I poked fun and told him "When u were a kid playing Tetris on ur game boy, could you have fantom such thing?" We got the gran turismo in consoles and thought that was the shit and now he's laying in bed playing wirelessly by touch with the game right in his face, unreal the leaps tech takes.

I also told him of the 4k of ram, we had a great laugh, good times :lmao:

I'm in bed with hubby and he's playing on a 10" tablet I got him yesterday, I poked fun and told him "When u were a kid playing Tetris on ur game boy, could you have fantom such thing?" We got the gran turismo in consoles and thought that was the shit and now he's laying in bed playing wirelessly by touch with the game right in his face, unreal the leaps tech takes.

I also told him of the 4k of ram, we had a great laugh, good times :lmao:

My 500kHz processor screamed back then!

Top Bottom