Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The start of a year long cycle

It is not bad at all. Today the tren has really hit hard! I am wiped out and tired as hell! Like a mini flu. But I love it!

Not too bad, loss of appetite, sweats, a bit of trouble staying asleep, but not bad.

Man, after moving and not having my bro to motivate me in the gym it is hard to get in there. I do it, but it is hard. I think it is because my diet is way off, I think I might need to do a mild bulking cycle and see if I can keep the fat off then around January hit a good cutting diet again.

If thats the direction that you think you need to go bro then HIT it! And look for a new training partner too...

Received my bottles of liquid prami and letro from chemicalneed.com. Excellent packaging, tastes great. I think the prami upsets my stomach though similar to clomid. I have never had prami before, but with what I am on, not taking any chances!

Well,
I did 750mg/eq/750mg/sust/400mg/trenE/100mg/trenA/liquid prami .5mg/ed (shit makes me feel like I am taking clomid)/liquid letro/1.25mg/ed (for now)/liquid nolva 80mg/ed (for now) last night. That is my usual standard now for the next few weeks or so. The sides don't seem to bad right now. Mainly mild heart burn and just no appetite. Yeah, I know cycle isn't conventional, but I have been mixing it up and trying different things to see how what works for me. As for working out, I use much lighter weights with much higher reps and have added more cardio.

But that could be from stress from personal stuff I have going on with my wife's ex husbands. She has Permanent legal sole custody on both girls, and one does not even have visitation. They are both behind in child support (113,000 plus for one and 35,000 plus for the other)We/her have had to drive 1300 miles one way to get the one daughter back and now she has to fly to NC to get the other one back next Monday (she gets back from Texas Sunday afternoon then that Monday she hops plane to NC)

Anyway, the stress it puts me under is stupidly ridiculous. I love all three of the girls like my own blood, and I just can't believe the absolute dicks their father's are. And I can't believe how hard it is to get something done even when you have permanent sole legal custody even when your not allowed visitation. We need a Federal law set that standardizes and makes it a crime for a parent to take a child against a court order or take child from you and not return or tell you where they are going, even if your still married. And by making it a crime, you force the fucking po po to actually put the offenders in jail, charge them with a felony crime, etc. Have you ever noticed all the laws out there forcing states to enforce child support from any other state? Yet, when it comes to enforcing court orders pertaining to custody, it is all fucked up. You call 10 cops from the same division and you will get 20 different answers with 1 common theme. Fuck off we ain't gonna do shit, go get a lawyer.

Okay, my journal rant of the week. And you all thought it would be soley about the cycle.!

Hey it's cool we all need to rant..sounds like kidnapping charge to me..you see I'm on both sides of the fence when it comes to child support just Nevin Mississippi where I'm from my brother went to war for almost two years came back to a wife that fucked ever Guy and girl she could and that would abuse their 9 month old son and the judge still gave her full custody because HE said my brother shouldn't have joined the army.WTF! so that pisses me off..all I'm getting at is most GOOD single dads get fucked n custody battle because judge give women a shoulder to cry on..not saying your girl ex's aren't dick heads I just get mad and angry seeing good dads and good moms fucked over n court due to bad judges or because of some other reason ..but ur cycle looks nice
.exactly how is the parmi going for u..um debateing n using that or Caber for my tren cycle

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I completely agree with you. And that is the problem with the system. It is a civil system where judges get to pass moral judgement based on what they personally feel is right not what is right. I think if you cheated and fucked around you should not get custody you should pay child support etc. It shouldn't be like well, your a rapist, drug user, adulterating fuck and so I will give you everything, just cause I don't like men. Unfortunately with my wife, they took advantage of her good will and nature and counted on the fact that she had no one of real strength for her to fall back on. Well, they didn't count on me. I can't say what should be done, but you understand I believe. Your brother should never give up, keep collecting evidence, hire a private investigator if need be and take that skank bitch to court and fuck her in the ass dry and hard! Never give up. Tell him Semper Fi for me, I'm in his corner, if only spirit.

Top Bottom