Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The start of a year long cycle

Thanks brother. Hope everything works out for you! That's another thing he had a P.I..he had shit loads of evidence but nothing ..his lawyer wasn't the best but this was like 8 years ago my nephew is almost 10 now and he is old enough where the law states down here we can go to court and he can chose who he wants yo live with

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Hell yeah, I hope he wants to be with his dad.

I just asked my step daughter what she thought about me adopting her and she said cool and blushed. Fuck her prick dad! See a lawyer tomorrow.

Yea man GET A GOOD LAWYER. Don't put a price on family ..hell yea he wants to be with his dad..man it takes a lot for me to hold back and not rip her head off when I see my 9 year old nephew in tears because he is afraid to go back home to his mom.because she is the devil a total bitch..she gad a kid by a deff Guy since then that kid is like 4 and she forgets about my nephew and gives the new kid all the love and makes my nephew wake up before her to make fucking breakfeast..lazy bitch get up your the parent he is just a kid..man I get hot headed but I can't do much or she will take it out on him..we get him 4 fucking days a month ..only good thing is live in the same town

My ex was the same way, except my son made it so unbearable for her she called me to take him. He told her to his face that he didn't want to live with her but live with me instead.

I think we will all win.

I've decided to come off ckd for a bit and eat a little more normal, keep weight down though, but with all the stress, I need a carb buffer. But I won't be going overboard on it though. Still healthy. And I am about to add in MK2866 from gtg to my stack! Woo Hoo. I wish I could afford gh!

Yea man don't starve yourself from stress..hell I wsh I could afford ur year long cycle lol

It really isn't bad. I'd say around 1200-1500 for every thing.

Yea better then what I was expecting..I just put that much in my car..today my motor came in..man it fucking sucks not having a car

Well, hit my shots last night. 9cc's once a week! Woo Hoo!

Not too bad, till night 3 when all the tren kicks in. Then it's like having a low grade fever from the flu. Love it.

Well, our lawyer in NC told us we have a slam dunk. Can't gaurantee it, but he is very confident that we will shut her ex down in court friday and get his ass handed to him.

Her other ex who started all this shit, thought he got lucky when the protection order we served on him from his state got dismissed only because we didn't show up. We couldn't and they wouldn't let wife appear by phone. Well, the same day he got that one dismissed, he was served with a new one from us out of our state. The hearing is tomorrow. Wife is out of town on an emergency, but they granted her permission to appear by phone. Love this state. We are wondering if he will show up. Its 1400 miles from where he lives. I bet he will, but you never know. Even if he does, he will get the orders against him made permanent. So right now things are looking up. Still have to deal with asshole in Houston, but things are looking up there as well. I hope all works out so we can have one big happy family.

Top Bottom