Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The start of a year long cycle

Well, it's been a week since I started the tren and winny, plus I started t3/clen on monday! I feel like I have a the flu, lol. I'm constantly on fire. Forget sleeping, I sleep for about 50 minutes max then get up pee and start the process over again. Well, my surgery took care of my inner elbow, now I have the back of my elbow all sore as shit. Oh well, I'm old, but I ain't quitting. I have no idea what I weigh right now, but I am pumped all the time, the only downside is I seem to be bloated often, I hate that.

Hey bro, Mr. P told me to get any OTC dirutic and take as directed. I kinda helped me. Those dam elbows and age........I feel you bro.

I am about 2.5 months into it. Have added in tren e and tren ace along with winny. Also using sust and eq.

I have also added in t3 and clen.

All I can say is that I feel like I am on fire 24/7. Well not that bad, but my core temp is elevated a lot! I am also getting pumps like crazy and remaining pumped well after a workout. Plus I tend to cramp a bit more often. Most likely from the clen. Not to mention, my bf is down but my weight has stayed around 213 and I am putting on size. Woo hoo!

Sounds like its all coming together for you bro. Nice that you loosing fat but keeping your weight the same. Gr8 job bro!

Okay, I'm settled in now. Hoping to get things back to normal.

Yeah bro I know you have certainly been going through your trials so now hopefully smooth sailing for you. Appreciate the posts in here bro!

Yep, diet is still good for me. I experimented with it being 6 days no carbs and 1 day carbs. Did that for about a month. It is way to harsh. I seem to respond the best to a 3 on 1 off for the ckd. Also changed up my gym routine transitioning to more of a strength and conditioning type program. I think that will put less stress on the ligaments and joints, plus start toning the physique more and make the muscle and look much more functional.

Top Bottom