Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The start of a year long cycle

:Yep bro can only do the heavy stuff for so long before it takes its toll on us mature guys. I do the Strong LIfts 5x5 for the full 12 weeks and then I to this,
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/weight-training-weight-lifting/ultimate-training-split-650464.html
slightly massaged to better suit my goals. This is a whole new approach to me for working out and it is taking a lot of disipline for me to stick to it. But am forcing myself to do just that for 12 -16 weeks. I am looking better and my strength continues to go up, so that helps considerably for me.
I do the 5x5 then take a week off, reset my starting weights and then go on the modified program and do the same.

Sounds like you got it down. I missed two weeks worth of shots. Hope to get them in this sunday!

Nah, just gonna start tonight where I left off. Regular weeks worth of shots. Not that I haven't done two weeks worth before!

Hello all. Chesty thanks for all the advice. I am looking for some real gear again. Ant thoughts?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Okay, so I lied, I made up the two weeks in 3 shots, two tonight and 1 tomorrow, maybe two. For a grand total of 12cc's in two days. 1000mg/sus/1000mg/eq/100mg/trenA/400mg/trenE. I decided to think of it as a front load of everything. I'll start back with clen/t3/winny next Sunday.

Well, tonight I finish off the shots to make up for the two weeks...should be fun...

Wasn't so bad. The only one that ever hurts is the trenA. I took the tren and rest of eq last night and tonight I feel like I have a fever, but not run down like you get with a fever. More like I am on fire from the inside out! Love this shit!

Top Bottom