Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thanksgiving coming up,what to do what to do??

if you stay true to your diet before and after,,then that one day won't hurt you......after thanksgiving you are right back on track with the diet........no problem.....

My End Over Mad her said:
we have this place down here called lota burger and they grill it in front of you
good quality beef

I have been to LotaBurger before. I live in El Paso, Texas and when we go skiing or camping up in southern New Mexico we have to stop at LotaBurger. It's worth cheating. Good shit. :)

only a few more days until cheesecake heaven!
i guess my mom even ordered some kind of cheesecake especially for my cheat day-- its cookie dough cheesecake
ill be in heaven for at least one day :D

Up here in Canada Thanksgiving has come and gone!!

But you Americans should all have yourselves a big-ass CHEAT day....

...can't think of a better day out of the whole year that screams out for a nice "refeeding"...

:D

D00fy said:
i love chinese food
sesame chicken
general tso chicken
orange chicken
and those chinese donuts OMG

Chinese chicken is goood! I like turkey but it always puts my ass to sleep.

I'm planning on stuffing myself w/ the clean food so I have little room for the goodies that come later.

I really wish I was on a cutting diet longer I just started today heh, because of my injury bulking is kinda useless to me right now. I'm planning out going damn low in calories today below what I'd normally do for cutting since its the first day and I'll no doulbt be over maintenance tomorrow. So I can't really sabatage my metabolism either by doing it. since its only 1 day then cheat.

Top Bottom