Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thanksgiving coming up,what to do what to do??

D00fy

I do not want to cheat on this day

gonna stick with complexcarbs=yams
and as turkey goes what part is the best to eat from the turkey??

is the turkey drumstick bad? has alot of fat??? and carbs????? and cals???

i got 2weeks left of leaning

thanksgiving is like one of the few days i am going to let myself cheat, granted i am on a bulking diet, but i've been waiting for about a month for it to get here.
ice cream, and pie here i come!!!

Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday cuz I love food and
family get togethers and I am on a bulking diet as well..but
I have a question...I don't have a cheat day, instead I eat
just a few different cheat meals a week. I hate sweets, and I never eat them.. what i like is a lot of complex carbs like
pasta and what not and i eat that stuff sometimes...
Ithe only cheat food i really eat is chinese and some
fast food burgers (not really fast food burgers we have this place down here called lota burger and they grill it in front of you
good quality beef) is this alright instead of have a cheat day?
I also eat at my werk which is italian and we get extra food
when we screw up sometimes, and its pizza and pasta mainly, and since its free its one more meal i dont have to buy.
Is this ok? Or is it better to just cheat all day one day instead?

i love chinese food
sesame chicken
general tso chicken
orange chicken
and those chinese donuts OMG

Just consider thanksgiving a really really big cheat meal. Have the perfect diet for about a week or 2 and then just binge like crazy on thanksgiving day dinner. You gotta cheat once a week, so just go ahead and cheat this day too. I just cheat a whole lot w/ applepie, pumpkin pie, all the bad stuff i eat.

doofy-
i dont know what your current diet is, bulking or cutting,
either way if you last cheated on the 13th, i dont think one thanksgiving dinner of cheating will hurt you

just my opinion
bigmanosu

Enjoy Thanksgiving! Just make sure you get plenty of protein (no problem with all the Turkey) and drink plenty of water.

Just be ready for the rush to the gym the next day. I think that is the biggest shopping day of the year and the biggest attendance day at the gym!

Top Bottom