Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test hair growth??

doogle

hi guys im not realy a hairy person been on test for 1 year and 1/2 now and im getting odd hair on back of shoulders and in other places it grows faster and increasing and i dont like it, i know test speeds this up but is there anything to slow this down,im only on 1mil test cidoteston at moment , ???help guys

You are turning into a gorilla! Androgenic steroids make you lose the hair on your head, and grow it on your back, ass, ears, eye brows, palms (j/k).
Part of the side effects of test. Read the label.

yup it happens bro I never had hare on my chest before till I used aas all the time...I never had bo ether but now I do...test makes you a man bro.

It will get worse and harder to manage. I tried using neet style of remover on my back area. Smelled like someone lit the backyard on fire.
to the point I really don't care.

I have not used gear yet, but being of Italian decent, I am no stranger to back hair. Trim it up with an electric razor in the shower and have your wife/girlfriend/stranger use a little nare for men and you're good to go. i do mine once a month in the summer. It's not fun, it ain't pretty, but what are you going to do?

partagus said:
I have not used gear yet, but being of Italian decent, I am no stranger to back hair. Trim it up with an electric razor in the shower and have your wife/girlfriend/stranger use a little nare for men and you're good to go. i do mine once a month in the summer. It's not fun, it ain't pretty, but what are you going to do?

EYYY that fucking guy huh???

Top Bottom