Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tb-500 log for chronic back pain

Took my eight shot today, idk if its anything but i got a slightly elevated heart rate after pinning.

Wasnt anything to worry about i think and it only lasted a few mins or so.

Feel pretty good now overall, both the new rehab stuff and the tb seems to do me good.

Did another shot yesterday.My back had been cranky a few days after doing to much repetetive stuff at work.

Feel good today but some major doms after a workout yesterday.

right now i do rehab 2 days with a strngth workout on day2, then i rest 1 day doing as little as possible to strain my back.

One more shot down 2days ago...

tbh idk if this has helped much, i do feel alot better overall but i did start a new rehab about the same time.

I still have 6vials left and i will do a few more every week then switch the last 4vials to every 2weeks.

After that i will wait a month and if any pain comes back i might order another 10vials for anpther mini cycle.

Took another one last sunday and i feel pretty good.

Ive progressed alot in my rehab since starting tb500 but again i cant say if it helped.

I will probably just use the rest of my supply then hold on and see if any pain comes back after i get off.

Sorry for the shitty updating.

I have kept taking tb500 and went ocer to every 2weeks a little more than a month ago.

I do feel better but its hard to say if its the tb500 or me just tweaking my rehab routine.

I have 2vials left and im thinking about doing a 10week ghrp-2 +cjc no dac cycle along with another 10mg tb-500 spread out over the same time.

Any idea if 10weeks of extra gh pulse could help me out?

Did another one yesterday, that was the last of my original 15vials.

Ordered another 7 with 12weeks worth of ghrp-2 and cjc no dac.

Will do this cycle and be super diciplined and careful with rehab for this period.

Been on 3x70mcg of ghrp-2 and cjc no dac since last thursday now.
Def starting to feel it and i beleive it is helping me a bit since my recovery has def improved.

Also im seing a good physio a few times per week who helps me with posture and some manual therapy.

Top Bottom