Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tb-500 log for chronic back pain

douchebag66

Ive been strugling with back problems for over 10 years now.

It started with me herniating 2discs about 11years ago.

I had sciatic nerve pain for over 2years but somehow managed to train bjj at a high level somehow.

The pain slowly got better and after i started to lift weights i was cured of all back problems.

Well i had a few good years at least but about 3years ago the problems came back worse than ever.

Not much sciata or other disc related stuff but alot of loss of stability and general pain in the area of my lower back and glutes.

It got alot worse and for the last 2years i havent been able to train bjj ot lift in any serious way.

Ive read everything about back injuries and corrective exersize and im alot better today than i was a year ago even though my back still gives up on me sometimes.

I basicly know what i need to do to fix it but im sick and tired of getting my progress halted from what i think is worn out joints and ligaments.

So ive decided to try tb-500 to supplement my rehab.

I already have a rehab log at another website so i will mostly post anythong related to tb-500 here if not anyone have any specific questions on what i do.

But in general i do daily rehab consisting of mobility stuff and glute/core activation.

Then i have 2 strength workouts per week where i do full body splits.

Also i do yoga 2-3times per week but no twisting or bending shit.

While tb-500 is purportedly good for healing damages tissue you have to look at things a bit more realistically. First of all lets look at the mechanics of the spine.

You have vertebra stacked on top of each other with a jelly filled doughnut between them. Then all of these vertebra ate lashed together with ligaments. Then to promote motion and additional support you have a series of muscles attached to the bones via tendons.

Outside of a major traumatic event, ask yourself, what physically must happen for a disc to herniate?

Now keep in mind that all of the tissue in our body is subject to damage and cell repair. Those that have physical jobs and/or workout cause more damage (generally speaking) than those who do not. We simply subject ourselves to more physical stress.

Just like when you work a muscle with a goal of adding strength or size, you are actually causing damage. The body responds by repairing the damage and hopefully adding more mass to better cope with the extreme loads you have been subjecting it to.

What happens to connective tissue, cartilage, discs, tendons and ligaments? These tissues are not vascular and have a very slow cellular turnover rate. These tissues are undergoing stresses just like the muscles but are not capable of repair at anywhere near the rate of muscle fiber. This means that over time if these tissues are not given time to heal they actually get weaker as the rate of damage happens faster than the rate of healing.

When the ligaments that stabilize the spine become damaged they are not as effective as stabilizing the load on the discs between the vertebra. Think of how stretchy and strong a fresh rubber band is compared to a year old one thats been used to keep an extension cord bundled up. When they can no longer correctly keep the vertebra aligned uneven pressure can get applied causing the disc to bulge out. As the disc get subjected to this abuse over time they can burst.

So why isnt this tissue healing as fast as it should and what is this tissue made of?

tendons, ligaments, arteries, discs, cartilage is largely made up of collagen. Collagen is largely made up of amino acids lysine and proline. Lysine is essential in the sense it must come from the diet and can not be made by the body. Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis of collagen so the question I have for you is are you getting enough Vit C, lysine and proline? My bet would be you are not and hence your continued struggle.

Even if you think you are, there are so many benefits to supplementing vit c, lysine and proline that it cant do anything but help.

I wish you the best of luck with your TB-500 but I have a feeling you will likely not get the benefit you are expecting. Taking pharms to improve healing without providing your body the basic nutrients for repair is like sending a truck full of guys to a construction site to frame up a house but not giving them any hammers to use.

Basically what you are suffering from (as well as the hundreds of thousands of people with heart disease) is a low grade scurvy that when combined with an athletic lifestyle is resulting in the degradation of collagen based tissues in your body.

Id suggest you try:

5-6 grams vit C (must be ascorbic acid) per day in split doses
5-6 grans L-lysine per day in split doses
1-3 grams L-proline per day in split doses

Ive been strugling with back problems for over 10 years now.

It started with me herniating 2discs about 11years ago.

I had sciatic nerve pain for over 2years but somehow managed to train bjj at a high level somehow.

The pain slowly got better and after i started to lift weights i was cured of all back problems.

Well i had a few good years at least but about 3years ago the problems came back worse than ever.

Not much sciata or other disc related stuff but alot of loss of stability and general pain in the area of my lower back and glutes.

It got alot worse and for the last 2years i havent been able to train bjj ot lift in any serious way.

Ive read everything about back injuries and corrective exersize and im alot better today than i was a year ago even though my back still gives up on me sometimes.

I basicly know what i need to do to fix it but im sick and tired of getting my progress halted from what i think is worn out joints and ligaments.

So ive decided to try tb-500 to supplement my rehab.

I already have a rehab log at another website so i will mostly post anythong related to tb-500 here if not anyone have any specific questions on what i do.

But in general i do daily rehab consisting of mobility stuff and glute/core activation.

Then i have 2 strength workouts per week where i do full body splits.

Also i do yoga 2-3times per week but no twisting or bending shit.

Hey douchebag,

I herniated L2-5 in a car accident 21 years ago. At this point, I have no discs left. A few years ago (after a long period of no back pain), it flared up again and bad. I could barely walk and had to slept only on the floor with my legs up.... nothing helped. After several months, my them wife noticed a seemingly small lump near my spine in my lower back. If she pushed, it hurt like a bitch in my lower back and down my legs. Long story short, it was a Lipoma (benign fatty tumor). It took a lot of hell raising to get a doc to remove it because they fucking know it all, but I finally did. Under anesthesia, he removed a tumor about as the size of my little finger. It was buried next to my spine causing a shitload if scar tissue, spasms and stenosis. I walked out of the hospital and haven't had any pain to that extent again.

I did a lot of research on it and apparently it's more common than you think. Lipomas don't show up on X-rays and scans easily and most docs don't consider them a problem anyway. But it would be worthwhile looking into, IMO.

While tb-500 is purportedly good for healing damages tissue you have to look at things a bit more realistically. First of all lets look at the mechanics of the spine.

You have vertebra stacked on top of each other with a jelly filled doughnut between them. Then all of these vertebra ate lashed together with ligaments. Then to promote motion and additional support you have a series of muscles attached to the bones via tendons.

Outside of a major traumatic event, ask yourself, what physically must happen for a disc to herniate?

Now keep in mind that all of the tissue in our body is subject to damage and cell repair. Those that have physical jobs and/or workout cause more damage (generally speaking) than those who do not. We simply subject ourselves to more physical stress.

Just like when you work a muscle with a goal of adding strength or size, you are actually causing damage. The body responds by repairing the damage and hopefully adding more mass to better cope with the extreme loads you have been subjecting it to.

What happens to connective tissue, cartilage, discs, tendons and ligaments? These tissues are not vascular and have a very slow cellular turnover rate. These tissues are undergoing stresses just like the muscles but are not capable of repair at anywhere near the rate of muscle fiber. This means that over time if these tissues are not given time to heal they actually get weaker as the rate of damage happens faster than the rate of healing.

When the ligaments that stabilize the spine become damaged they are not as effective as stabilizing the load on the discs between the vertebra. Think of how stretchy and strong a fresh rubber band is compared to a year old one thats been used to keep an extension cord bundled up. When they can no longer correctly keep the vertebra aligned uneven pressure can get applied causing the disc to bulge out. As the disc get subjected to this abuse over time they can burst.

So why isnt this tissue healing as fast as it should and what is this tissue made of?

tendons, ligaments, arteries, discs, cartilage is largely made up of collagen. Collagen is largely made up of amino acids lysine and proline. Lysine is essential in the sense it must come from the diet and can not be made by the body. Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis of collagen so the question I have for you is are you getting enough Vit C, lysine and proline? My bet would be you are not and hence your continued struggle.

Even if you think you are, there are so many benefits to supplementing vit c, lysine and proline that it cant do anything but help.

I wish you the best of luck with your TB-500 but I have a feeling you will likely not get the benefit you are expecting. Taking pharms to improve healing without providing your body the basic nutrients for repair is like sending a truck full of guys to a construction site to frame up a house but not giving them any hammers to use.

Basically what you are suffering from (as well as the hundreds of thousands of people with heart disease) is a low grade scurvy that when combined with an athletic lifestyle is resulting in the degradation of collagen based tissues in your body.

Id suggest you try:

5-6 grams vit C (must be ascorbic acid) per day in split doses
5-6 grans L-lysine per day in split doses
1-3 grams L-proline per day in split doses

Thank you for your input but please dont asume i havent done absolutely everything possible so far.

Ive never heard anything about vit c, lysine or l-proline being essential in regenerating collagen so i will research it further.

I do regular a.r.t. sesions with acupuncture aswell as physical therapy.

I eat very clean food with alot of veggies and protein and consume at least 200% if not more of recomended daily intake of vitamin c.

I also supplement cissus, zma, omega3, bcaa aswell as curcummin and a bunch of other herbal stuff.

Ive read stuart mcgills work aswell as alot of mike robertson and eric cresseys corrective stuff.

I think alot of my issues comes from that ive been having these issues for so long that my deep core muscles have basicly disappeared from not firing properly for 2years.

My a.r.t. guy helped me alot with this by puting electricity in needles deep in my back.

So im mostly hoping this stuff can help me by regenerating my deep core muscles combined with the daily rehab stuff i do.

Im def not counting that this will be a magic bullet or anything but combined with everything else it might make a difference.

Thank you for your input bug please dont asume i havent done absolutely everything possible so far.

On the contrary I am assuming you havent done everything because your reply below clearly demonstrates that.

I eat very clean food with alot of veggies and protein and consume at least 200% if not more of recomended daily intake of vitamin c.

I also supplement cissus, zma, omega3 aswell as curcummin and a bunch of other herbal stuff.

The RDA for vit C is 90mg so if you are getting 200% thats 180mg. Im recommending you take 5000 to 6000mg a day combined with the lysine and proline which you arent apparently taking now.

Its your health, do what you want but I am continually amazed by people who goto great lengths to find a magic bullet yet ignore the most basic aspect of health which is giving the body what it needs to function properly.

Also i did my second shot of 2mg today and my first on monday.

My plan is to do 4mg per week for 2weeks then 2mg per week for another 4weeks or so.

After that i will switch to 2mg every 2weeks and eventually to 2mg per month.

I havent decided how long i will run this but at least 3months and at most 6months before taking a break.

On the contrary I am assuming you havent done everything because your reply below clearly demonstrates that.

The RDA for vit C is 90mg so if you are getting 200% thats 180mg. Im recommending you take 5000 to 6000mg a day combined with the lysine and proline which you arent apparently taking now.

Its your health, do what you want but I am continually amazed by people who goto great lengths to find a magic bullet yet ignore the most basic aspect of health which is giving the body what it needs to function properly.

Like i said ive never heard anything about these 3things being esential for healing any injuries and ive browsed the web for remedies for a long time.

If you have any source except your word i would love to hear it.

Also try to sound a little friendlier if you want people to take your advice more seriously.

Cause right now you sound like you just want to downplay me and make it look like im trying to find some easy remedy which far from the truth.

Ive been doing everything i could possibly think of and like i said ive come a long way already and if eating 3grams of ascorbic acid was the ansver i should have heard about it a long time ago.

But honestly i am grateful for the advice cause ive never heard anything about these supps.

Most places recomend the regular stuff like msm, glucosamine and cissus which im already taking.

Last edited:
I googled L-proline and found a bunch of good stuff actually.

I also found a vendor in my country that offered down payment so i ordered 3months worth of l-lysine and l-proline.

Sorrybif i sounded defensive before but sometimes these messageboards makes it hard to read the tone of the people replying and your response came off a bit harch i guess.

But i do stand firm on that im not looking for any shortcuts or magic bullets.

Im jist trying to atack this issues from all angles ppssible and im spending a shit ton of cash on supps, food and physio to get through this.

Anyway sorry for being a douche and please feel free to come with any othet advice.

Like i said ive never heard anything about these 3things being esential for healing any injuries and ive browsed the web for remedies for a long time.

If you have any source except your word i would love to hear it.

Sometimes you have to read between the lines and come up with your own conclusions. The above concoction is actually a recommended therapy for reversing heart disease by healing arteries and Arteries are made of collagen (ie pauling therapy). Logic (and my own personal experience)would indicate that the same process that goes into healing damaged arterial collagen would apply to all collagen in the body. If you do enough research you can see why such large doses are needed and why you need multiple doses throughout the day.

Here is a good link to get you started. Its mainly geared toward heart disease but it covers a lot of the basics of collagen repair/creation with a lot of other links.

http://www.drdach.com/Heart_Disease.html

Also try to sound a little friendlier if you want people to take your advice more seriously.

I didnt think my first reply to you was unfriendly at all. I took quite a bit of time to draft that post. I only started to get short with you when it was obvious you didnt read my reply and tried to tell me you tried everything in the same breath you admitted you didnt.

At the end of the day people can take my advice or leave it, no skin of my back either way. I dont get paid for helping folks here in any fashion.

In all honesty I would rather people dont take my advice alone but go out and research what I have said and draw their own conclusions.

Once again im sorry for my kneejerk reaction, i hate these messageboards since its so easy to asume what kind of tone the guy at the other side has based on my own prejudice.

I realise you know your shit and im glad yoy took your time to help me out.

Top Bottom