Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching from a-bombs to dbol..need help with a few questions.

crimson coal

Hi everyone..well its been awhile since I have visited and hopefully some of you remember me. Heres where I need a little help with questions. I picked up and have been on some anadrol (Kanestron) for about 21 days. I have noticed nothing off of them and have since heard that this stuff is bunk and crapola. I was taking 2 a day. Heres my question..I just picked up some 10mg dbols (Denkall) Do you think it should be ok to switch over and take these for 4-6 weeks since ive gotten nothing off the A- bombs? If so how many of these 10mgs a day do you recomend? I'm currently at about 270 and Benching close to 500 on the Hammer bench. BTW I have been on test enan and eq for the past month also. Any help would be appreciated and all thoughts considered.

As long as the drol was indeed fake, you should have no problem. First I would advise getting some bloodwork done to see if your liver is in stress. Other than that I see no reason not to switch.

There is no problem with switching imo. I have gone from a bombs to d before with no probs. I would say at 100mg's of a bombs a day you should have definitely gained something.

Are you running d alone?

yeah, if you werent on any other 17aa then that were real, go ahead and switch. Therer is no way those things are real if you didnt get shit, at that dose the viscosity of your blood should have been like friggin pudding and retaining all sorts of intravascular fluid.

i remember you crimson, i haven't been on the boards for a while either..just started my dbol / test. from what i've read, some bodybuilders go dircetly from A bombs to dbol. so lets say you ran dbol for 2 weeks, and feel you got nothing from it, run the dbol at 25-30mg/day for the following 4 weeks. Unless you've taking dbol before and know youi need more or less accordingly. Thats what i would do in your situation. And this is a normal 10 week test cycle?

Thanks for the input. I will switch over to the dbol then at about 30mg a day and see how I do. Hopefully it will be better than the anadrol I was taking. Nice to be back.

Crimson, you might just be so damn large that you need more dosage than ordinary humans. What are you....up around 280 these days? Hell, I take 2 anadrol...you probably need four.
Seriously, if the shit is bogus, how can changing hurt. You will want to use more than 30mg of the Denkall......take my word on that.
What's your anadrol taste like? Should be peppery. If bitter, it's likely methyltest.....junk.

Top Bottom