Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supps. ?

A

Aries13

Hello my smart and wonderful ladies of EF!!!! Just stoppin by a little bit between school and work and training.....I hope all of you are doing well!!!

Just have a quick question...

I am thinking about buying some supps. and im unsure which one i should try. I am def. getting the huge count of Glucorel R but im not sure what type of diet mgmt. supp to get.

I have tried T-rex and i took it somewhat regularly....one in the am on cardio days....probably like 3xweek on average. Im not too big w. stims but i found that it helped w. energy and appetite and stuff. I have also tried cardio breeze but im looking for something like T-rex to try next. the t-rex made me kind of agressive and edgy...yes, even w. just one/day!

I was reading about levorex and also considering ephedra....??? any advice?

Also, I saw the new products on the af store...like the pepermint lotion? Anyone try it??? and how is oxycalm>>??? Im nervous to try it....is it hormones? Im scared of that ....not sure

sorry for the million questions....

*T.
p.s. LOVE U ALL!!!!!

If t-rex made you edgy - how many / much were you taking? Cardio Breeze is much less of a bodybuzz type stim. The other stuff you mention really aren't stims.

But as I was getting to - if trex buzzed you out then I think ephedra will whack you out. I haven't used any of the thermos out there lately but you can probably pick any of them off the shelf out there and try them. You might consider a synephrine-based thermo.

I was reading that the old Adipokinetix recipe is supposedly revamped - it used to consist of norephedrine instead of ephedrine but you can't get norephedrine anymore so the recipe is not available in anything as far as I know. But anyway - I was reading that they had come up w/ something similar in the newest Adipo (made by Syntrax) but I've not tried it.

Hate to say it but a big part of finding something that works for you is just trying things. Most of the girls here have been using trex & CB so its hard to get other suggestions I think. I've seen some people use Lipo6, Stackers, etc. but again - I think those might be just as edgy if trex affects you that way. Can only say pick one & try.

I like t-rex. If that makes you edgey I am not sure any of my other suggestions would be good for you. Levorex won't make your edgey.

Hot rox extreme is great but again it might have the same side effects as t-rex. I have tried lipo-6 but didn't really care for it. It gave me energy but that is about it.

Claire

Nelson Montana...I checked out the protein factory supps....what would you recommend for a 43 yo woman getttin back into training again. I would like to lose body fat, lean up, but pack on some muscle as well....suggestions?

blondambition said:
Nelson Montana...I checked out the protein factory supps....what would you recommend for a 43 yo woman getttin back into training again. I would like to lose body fat, lean up, but pack on some muscle as well....suggestions?

Diet hard & train hard.

Top Bottom