Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strange Eating Patterns??

Stryc-9

For the past two months or so I have been waking up every few hours during the night to eat (almost exclusively protein and EFA's, e.g., a chicken breast, a can of tuna....a shake and some flax....etc.,)

I haven't noticed any loss in mass (or gain in b/f) so I think I'm going to keep doing this for awhile and see what happens in the long-term....

But is it true that if I'm up every two hours I'm not getting the quality "deep" sleep that my body needs for full recovery??

I'm with him.....you're not getting enough quality sleep....I wouldn't worry about getting up every two hours while sleeping but try about every four instead....that way you'll still hit R.E.M sleep which it takes about 2.5 hours to get there and it lasts about 10-15 min. If you really want to learn more about it try to look up studies of sleeping patterns. I'm not exactly an expert on this but I took a psychology class in college and that's where I'm getting this info. from.

Top Bottom