Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sterolizer's 2012 Transformation Contest Log

Dehydrating yourself Stero?

Just be careful with that bro.
Best of luck to you too man.

I believe that I'm doing this the safest way possible, by following, advice from Nate, Mr.O, and Moya. I trust them, and their advice! I will do what you say and ill be careful my friend ZED!

Took some pics tonight, I felt too flat, even while carbing up, and far too oily. I'm try carbing up more all day tomorrow just so I don't feel so flat, and try without oil. I think it will look better that way anyways. Or maybe I'm just too hard on myself

how many carbs and what kind have you had since starting the carb up...
i think ive found that the less carbs ive had in my diet, the less it takes to fill out (guess my body is used to it?)...
and when my diet has been mid-high carbs, then after a few days with none i feel like i need more?... seems odd, but that seemed to work for me...
its such an individual process... lots of trial and error...

how many carbs and what kind have you had since starting the carb up...
i think ive found that the less carbs ive had in my diet, the less it takes to fill out (guess my body is used to it?)...
and when my diet has been mid-high carbs, then after a few days with none i feel like i need more?... seems odd, but that seemed to work for me...
its such an individual process... lots of trial and error...

I used candy bars, mars bar. Probably 30mins before pics. I felt like I could fill in a lot more. So I'll eat lots of carbs today, and do the candy bar thing again before the shoot. The last thing i want to do is come in flat! And ill be using a lot less oil, maybe even none!

Top Bottom