Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sterolizer's 2012 Transformation Contest Log

Looks pretty good man. But the candy bars shouldnt be used to carb up. Just before the pics. But I think you kinda know that

if your bf is low, you dont really have to worry about any coming back in the couple days you carb up. Water is what will make you look smooth or worse, imo and from my own experiance.

like moya said, its SUCH an individual thing. Im the opposite of him, the less carbs I have while cutting and carb depleting, the MORE I need to fill out. When im really depleted it takes a good 2 days or more of pretty high carbs for me to fill up completely.

take 2 sets of pics if you can. one set without oil than do another one with some. Alot of people will spray some pam on themselves instead of posing oil. I havent tried it myself but I hear it works pretty well.

I'm having troubles loading the pictures up, is something wrong with the site, it says contact an administrator?

NICE WORK bro. Def leaner with some more mass.

and is it just me, or did your acne clear up too man? Did you use anything for that?

Wow I knew you had been working hard and judging by your pics you pulled out all the stops, your shape is amazing and the extra size you've gained in such short time is astonishing.
Well done my friend. Give your self a pat on the back if you can reach lmfao ;)

Looking damn good stero! Nice work bro!
Thanks OWL! It was nice to have you follow along! And thanks for stepping into be a judge too! You are a great asset to have on EF!

NICE WORK bro. Def leaner with some more mass.

and is it just me, or did your acne clear up too man? Did you use anything for that?
Thanks WCJC! Yes I got the doctor to prescribe me accutane! I've had a long history with acne problems, and this has really helped my skin clear up!

Wow I knew you had been working hard and judging by your pics you pulled out all the stops, your shape is amazing and the extra size you've gained in such short time is astonishing.
Well done my friend. Give your self a pat on the back if you can reach lmfao ;)

Thanks Donna! You have done an amazing job yourself! And I think you've inspired many people including myself!

Top Bottom