Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sterolizer's 2012 Transformation Contest Log

Damn Stero. Lookin good bro! :)

Thanks everyone for the responses! I've still got a very long road of me ahead, to where I would like to be, and I hope you all still drop in and continue to follow, and to push/motivate me. We are so lucky to have such a great community on EF here! Lots of great advice, and motivation coming from each one of you!

Great job bro! Awesome transformation, added a lot of muscle by the looks of it.

Thanks everyone for the responses! I've still got a very long road of me ahead, to where I would like to be, and I hope you all still drop in and continue to follow, and to push/motivate me. We are so lucky to have such a great community on EF here! Lots of great advice, and motivation coming from each one of you!

Couldn't have put that any better myself ! Well said bro!

I'm not sure whether to start a new log or to continue on this one. I'm thinking new goal, new log right?

I'm not sure whether to start a new log or to continue on this one. I'm thinking new goal, new log right?

New goal, new log bro.

I've been updating my old log but I think Ima start a new one. :)

Or maybe just change the title of the transformation log.....?

Top Bottom