Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Somthing's happenin'

tripleV

Hey Today marks 2 weeks on winstrol. And today is the first day I felt a little "sumtin'" down there!

hmmmmm

also had a little hoarseness in my voice this morning...

nothing major, just lettin ya'll know

YEA TV! Back online!

Yup -- about 2 weeks to "activation" time for winny! Just watch the sides!

yup, Im watching! 2 weeks, still at 5 mg ed.

And thanks for your help. I had no "avenue" for discussion last nite, wow!

That somethin' down "there" is a good one. One more week, if that , and you should be making some noticeable gains in the amount of weight you are currently lifting.

I am off to do legs shortly.....and I am starting my squats off with 225.....I plan to go up tonight---- feeling pumped :)

Happy Pumping TV :)

grrrrrrrrreat! I am sooo looking forward to that. I have noticed a "pump" but that could be psychological.
Can't wait to increase in weight and along with that, mass!

Happy leg workout. Sshiat! 225 to start! you kick my ass girl!!!!

Just trying my hardest this cycle, to get the most out of my money, and my legs are my weakest part.

My husband just came off of his cycle ( its been about a week ) and it is so strange how the gear affects your body , and mind also. He says he feels so much weaker now......

I am not laughing though, cause my time will come soon also :(

Does your husband act like that when he comes off of a cycle??

tripleV said:
Hey Today marks 2 weeks on winstrol. And today is the first day I felt a little "sumtin'" down there!

hmmmmm

also had a little hoarseness in my voice this morning...

nothing major, just lettin ya'll know

Good luck with you cycle babe!!! Hope you have great gains!! ;)

ann said:

Does your husband act like that when he comes off of a cycle??

it's normal to have "post-cycle depression"...just tell him to make sure he uses clomid to get his natural test started again, and remember time on=time off.

this will be the first time i see him coming "off" a cycle as he only did one before I met him.

so we shall see

Top Bottom