Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Important things to consider on diet...from one of our board sponsors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant tell you how many diets i read daily with no green veggies in it. it really makes no sence. its almost as if its some sort of big secret that we need the veggies just as much as we need the proteins and carbs.

i cant tell you how many diets i read daily with no green veggies in it. it really makes no sence. its almost as if its some sort of big secret that we need the veggies just as much as we need the proteins and carbs.

Good point joe. Anyone who doesn't eat veggies or doesn't eat enough veggies (probably most of you) should supplement with a fiber supplement.

Metamucil is a good one that you can usually find flavored. Psyllium husk is the primary ingredient in Metamucil and you can usually find plain psyllium husk in health food stores or farmers market type stores (here in SoCal we have Henry's, Sprouts, Trader Joe's that all carry it).

Plain psyllium husk has no flavor and is kind of like it sounds - like a fiber supp., kind of looks like someone ground up some oats or tree bark or something. I mix it in some orange juice and take it about an hour after breakfast.

Make sure you take a fiber supp with an hour window from eating or taking any other supps or medications, as it can interfere with absorption of nutrients and medicines.

Also get a good probiotic. The healthier your digestive tract is, the better you absorb nutrients and the better you feel and your overall health will be better.

I need to come up with a new diet, I am so used to my standard cutting diet, that I can't stand it any more and I think it is actually counter productive for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom