Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sodium Question

superqt4u2nv said:
I am going to bump this cause I have a Q about sodium to just checked out my natty pb there is zero sodium in it does that mean I can't keep using it as a fat soure right up tell compatition day?

I know a lot of competitors who eat ANPB up to competition day. Since there's 0 sodium in yours - I don't see why not.

I can't eat it cuz I can't control my portions. Oh and it makes me gassy after weeks of not having it - so no PB on comp day for me!

If there's no sodium in it, you can handle eating only "your allowed amount" and not the whole friggin jar like me, and you have no "issues" with peanuts then sure you can continue to use it!

I drop mine because when I'm hungry (which I always am pre-comp), peanut butter is the 1 food I can't control myself with, it's like I'm addictted to the stuff or something.

I do fat load with the stuff though the night before the show.

Yeah I can keep my portions under conrtol with ANPB no probs. I have issues with almonds though have to weight them out and hide the rest LOL I actually stopped buying them in bulk now if I want some I will pick up a little 2oz bag can't over eat that way.

Top Bottom