Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So im fuggin home

exotic_island_girl said:
I dont like going to a club bunch of perverts goes on there. I had a slap a guy twice for being so grabby.
slap a guy? why dont u say stop, or leave the club dumbass, peopel go there to do some dirty dancing, i bet if he was hot u wouldnt have slapped him, well i woulda slapped u if u touched me

DieselGunz said:
this thread is a sign you are getting old :verygood:

uh..

I'll have woot take your life. Becareful of what you say to a woman dude, You know we can find you no matter how well hidden you think you are :evil:

Frisky said:
uh..

I'll have woot take your life. Becareful of what you say to a woman dude, You know we can find you no matter how well hidden you think you are :evil:

especially if u owe her child support, lol....... bitches want their money

Frisky said:
already...

went out to a club.. expecting to dance and have a good time.. got there at 11 and left by 12:30..... couldn't have a good time for the life of me.

now im wide fugging awake.... wtf?

that's because u havent went clubbing with me.....

Frisky said:
uh..

No reason 2, i am right here besides only throwing a jab at ya :)

I havent been out in about 7 months and i am only 27 :worried:

Frisky said:
already...

went out to a club.. expecting to dance and have a good time.. got there at 11 and left by 12:30..... couldn't have a good time for the life of me.

now im wide fugging awake.... wtf?
masturbate

Top Bottom