Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slipping a little...need some positive reinforcement please!!!

badgergrl said:
I thought you had it....until the mouth guard. :) Don't think that's them.
I"ll definitely let you know next time I go there!

Darn. Now I'm going to be staring at everyone tonight trying to figure it out lol

nefertiti said:
Darn. Now I'm going to be staring at everyone tonight trying to figure it out lol

Oops :worried: OK, I lied.
I meant the Gold's in Arlington, not Alexandria. I'm still new to the area so I get places mixed up. :)

badgergrl said:
Oops :worried: OK, I lied.
I meant the Gold's in Arlington, not Alexandria. I'm still new to the area so I get places mixed up. :)

Haha, I understand...I have lived here a couple years now but it took me a while to adjust. I used to live out in Burke, which is right near you. I'd still love to get together and train with you sometime.

nefertiti said:
Haha, I understand...I have lived here a couple years now but it took me a while to adjust. I used to live out in Burke, which is right near you. I'd still love to get together and train with you sometime.

That would be really cool.
I'm three weeks out from a competition right now, so things are a little crazy, but once that's over we should hook up!

badgergrl said:
That would be really cool.
I'm three weeks out from a competition right now, so things are a little crazy, but once that's over we should hook up!

Sounds good. :)

Top Bottom