Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shout out to the Ladies!

Fatback

I haven't posted as much, however, I am always reading and I really must say you ladies are phenomenal and you crack me up;) I wrote my first post in regards to the Fat in my back (get it FatBack) You all gave great advice and encouragement and even though I have been good in diet and exercise (except my protein intake was lacking), you have inspired me to take it to a higher level. I have meticulously put together a workout regime, menu and have bought PPA, Flaxseed oil, Yohimburn and am ordering the Triple Threat Protein Powder to augment my protein. (Has anyone tried norabol?) I don't have a camera to take pics but as soon as I can I'll try to post but with all of your advice and encoragements I will post my stats when I get an accurate reading. I thought I'd start out my diet with increased protein, say a lean meat and vegetables (low on the carbs), I already drink between 64 - 72 ozs. of water and I spread my meals at 2 1/2 hr. intervals for a total of 5-6 mini meals. I will be doing a split routine in that I'll be doing 1 hr. cardio in the morning and then heavy weights in the evening. Is this a good start?

Phemomena, Triple V, sassy69, BrickGirl, Star, FitFossil, etc...You ladies ROCK:fro:

heya fb

flattery will get you everywhere :) hehe

well, it sounds like you're well on your way to being a slimback :)

it sounds like you've thought everything out and done your research... definately a great start planned out there... just listen to your body, make sure you get lots of rest too... very important part of the equation...

starting with this program you should be able to identify where to make small changes and adjustments that will make it best work for you... don't be too hard on yourself if you slip once in awhile... just don't make it a habit :)

keep us updated on the progress

good luck...

Spat... me too... I guess we were part of the 'etc'...

sounds like you've got your plan together... keep up the great work :)

Hey Fatback!

Glad you started posting! And thanks for the rockin compliment. <hug>

Sounds like you gave a good plan there. You've done some good reading it seems!

OK let's see...

You alreay know you need to up your protein intake to ~1 gram/lb of body weight. This is key...

You already know you have to drink gallons of water BUT I think 64 oz - 72 oz. is not enough. I think there's 8 oz in 250 ml (1 cup) of water? SO that's only like 8 small small glasses. SO drink ALL the time. No need to measure. Just always have a water bottle, a big one. Get ready to visit the ladies room often. hehe

Ok you're taking PPA, yohimburn, Flax and protein. SOunds good. THe ppa is a a sort of jacked up ECA stack and it does have yohimbe in it. Is the Yohimburn a topical lotion? Just curious. I don't have any experience with these products. Did ya get a eal from George??? lol

Training is right on the money. Cardio in the morning on empty stomach with our PPA should do you good. A lil advice if you've never taken an eca stack (in this case ecay) before, start at a lower dosage not the full amount daily cause you can get pretty anxious and shaky! Not to scare you at all, but it will shock you at first and you will get used to it.

The meals sounds great too, just make sure it's clean food right. And don't go too low on the carbs, it depletes your energy too much. Just make sure you eat good complex ones, sweet potatoes, veggies (green beans, broccoli, asparagus, etc), brown rice, oatmeal (not packaged kind) Eat some fruit, but not too much, that's my killer. I try and stay away from breads and past when trying to cut, however that's me.

What ese...will you be doing cardio at around 6 am....cause I will see ya there!!!

Get busy girl, you're awesome! BTW dod you already post on the Hi My Name is so we can get a backgrounder on ya?

Oh and Phem mentioned soemthing super important, not to punish yourself for "forbiden" foods or anything. THis only makes it worst off. Moderation is key. And stick around here, you'll have no problemos!

;):friends:

Its ok Spatterson he left me out too:( We must not rock??

Hey Fatback!

Thanks for the compliment! Great job - you are definitely making progress. Remember, each change, no matter how small, will add up BIG time over the long term. That's what works for me, make a little change, live with it, then bump it up to the next level when you're ready. That way you'll fool your body so it won't fight back, because you're not freaking it out with drastic changes.

Hi, Fatback!

I have nothing to offer, sounds like you've got a solid plan and are carrying it out.

My concern is this: Your username! It leaves me sort of unsettled. I hope you are not defining yourself by your fat!!!

Being women, it is all too common to get a bit of our self-identify from our body types. But I think people who think of themselves a certain way have a huuuge strike against them when they try to change.

It would be like me introducing me to people: "Hi, I'm Cindi. But you can call me 'Pale As a Worm Drowned In a Puddle Three Days Ago' or if you prefer: 'Grown Woman in Training Bra.'" :)

When Descartes said: "I think, therefore I am", he could have said: "I think [of myself a certain way], therefore I am [that way]."

Sorry if I'm reading too much into your handle. I just see significance in the small things, like what we call ourselves.

Ah well, people are different. What motivates (and depresses me to inertia!) might not be the same for other women. I am strictly positive-reinforcement girl. But some people find success with posting their "fat pictures" on the fridge and calling themselves sloths, like drill sargeants in boot camp! Hey, whatever works....

Top Bottom