Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I go to court with this

The Dumb One

I got arrested about 2 weeks ago on some bullshit. DUI, possession and some other shit

I had just finished watching a football game at a friends house and was heading home. I drank maybe 4 beers in a 2 hour period and had not done any other type of drug. I'm driving along and all the sudden a cop flies up on my ass. I assumed he just wanted around but i assumed wrong. I came up to a stop sign and on come those pretty blue lights. I love the color blue. Anyway, it was not one but two separate vehicles. One of the officers come up and said he pulled me over for a crack in my tail light. I knew it was there, but it was so small i thought it was insignificant. He proceeds to ask me how much i've had to drink,i told him 4 beers. Of course i was asked to step out of the car for "THE TESTS". I politely asked if his camera in the vehicle was working and with a smart ass tone said it was broken. I seen things going down hill from here. A few "kind" words were said to me and i lost my temper. Cuffed and off to the tank i went. The whole way being told i had a dick in my mouth. There were a lot of comments that had a homosexual nature. This occured around 8 pm. We arrived at the jail about 845. While walking into the building one of the guys turns around and bumps me with his chest and asks me why i don't do something about it. I go into another one of my potty mouth sessions. I walk through the door continuing with the potty mouth. Out of nowhere a fat cop grabs me by the throat and said something to me but i can't remember. The MOTHER FUCKER choked me. I was then made to strip, and my shoe laces and belt were taken.

this is beginning to be too long.

I wasn't drunk, i didn't have any pot..the dude just waived an empty bag in front of me.
I wasn't allowed to make a phone call for 14 hours.
They didn't read my rights before i was arrested.
The FAT FUCK choked me.
However i didn't take the blow test. I was pissed and just didn't want to cooperate.

Can get out of this ?

Well since you refused to blow you can take the DUI to trial. You will have to hire a lawyer and possible "experts" to testify on your behalf and expect to spend some bank. That is exactly what I did and ended up spending around $8,000.

You prolly made it worse by being a smart ass but nothing to do about that now. And they don't have you read you your rights. It's assumed you know them.

What's the deal with the empty baggy? They charge you with something for that?

You werent drunk but refused to blow ? Weird. Take it to court, it's the only solution so far.

I had all intentions of blowing at the station. A field blow test doesn't hold up in court but the walking the line stuff, etc.....does. Thats why I asked if the camera was on. I wasn't given any type of test though, just taken straight to jail, probably because of my mouth but i'm not going to let someone make unkind remarks to me and not say anything.

Once at the jail i made up my mind not to cooperate at all after being man handled while cuffed.

If i were drunk i would just let it rest but I wasn't. I mean fuck, it was like 8 at night for one and i'm no stranger to the taxi.

You should take it to court and FILE CHARGES ON ALL THE ASSHOLES INVOLVED. Charges go on thier record. Load the charges up.

ChewYxRage said:
What's the deal with the empty baggy? They charge you with something for that?

fucking pot

but there wasn't shit in the bag. I haven't cleaned my vehicle out in forever. For all i know i had a fucking sandwich in there. Either way there wasn't any pot in the car. No papers, bowls, etc.....nothing

here it would be thrown out because you didnt get the call to your lawyer right away,I am not sure if you have the same rights as we do however

Top Bottom