Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short Steroid Cycle for MMA \ Muay Thai Fighter.

Anadrolic

Hello All,
Shortly and to the point: I need to add around 10~ pounds quickly obviously i don't need any extra fat(BF around 7-8%) so I need to put on some quality muscle.
I wanna do a short cycle, and to the point thought about an only Oral cycle so Anadrol for 4 weeks with 50mg a day, or maybe Anavar for a bit more time(not sure about dosage).

Also which type of PCT would you guys here recommend for this type of cycle( Leave the HCGenerate out since its always out of stock.)

Thanks.

If you are going be training at this time your gonna way stay away from anything that gives you pumps, also you have to consider if going up weight is what you want to do, I walked around at 175 and cut to 155 before blowing out my shoulder in training. So thats just something to thing about. Anyhow there are limited options for MMA but id say this might be the best one
Helladrol 1-4 150 mgs (ive run it this high before)
Need2guard 1-4
Ancient Strength Creatine
Dermacrine if you can get your hands on it

PCT
Hcgenerate (it is in stock)
Forma Stanzol 7 pumps am 7 pumps pm
Unleashed/Post Cycle

What about the dosage? and beside that what about the Anadrol?
Same PCT as the stuff you suggested?

Thanks again.

im in the same boat as you i do kick boxing and tae kwon do. most of this stuff is gonna have some sides that your not gonna like when your training for mma.

im running test prop and primo.

since you dont need to worry bout your body fat id run test prop and eq/masteron prop. itll give you nice strength and size and fast and if the sides are to mush to deal with those short esters will be out of your system in no time.

but dont forget that your chances of joint injury go up realy high when on aas make sure your taken your joint fuel.

i wouldnt do anavar cuz to get that weight you want your gonna have to take a high dosage and i know anavar messes with my cardio and increases my blood pressure something you dont want when training mma.

stay away from a bombs the weight you gain in those 4 weeks will mostly be water and you will loose alot of it when you come off especially if you run it alone.

it seems like you need to do this soon and i feel ya but dont jus jump into this.

you might be able to get those 10 pounds from jus running the test propinate. btw if your doing this for a fight fighting at 10 pounds more than what your used to can cause you to loose that win id train at least 1 year at a higher weight before i choose to fight in it. the best way would be to loose 10 pounds and fight at a lighter weight

when you figure out what your gonna take than we can talk about your pct

If you run Abombs it is going to make you hold mostly water weight unless you are running something like tren with it. Its also very harsh on your liver. I think a Test/Var cycle would be your best bet.

Run your test out 10 to 12 weeks at 400 to 500 per week
Run your Var week 1 -6 minimum to keep you cut and lean at 50 mgs per day.

Good luck

If i was you, Id run
1-6 Tren Ace- EOD 60mg
1-8 Test prop- EOD- 120mg
3-8 Winny- Stanazol 50 ED- 50mg
1-8 Anastrolzol- Ed-1mg
PCT- Clomid
8-12 100,50,25,25
This would be a short cycle to me and will have you done with pct in 12 weeks. Of course we can always extend!

SHould be good to go. Your Tren/Test Ratio should account for no sides with the tren and the arimidex will help keep the levels up. Dont use nolvadex due to the reaction with tren. Also the dose of tren should be anough to give you a good 15 pound of solid gain, with maybe 5 if you slack in lose after...Or maybe a couple pounds more, but not much. But everyones body reacts different, and i think thats a good solid number, plus the winny will keep the body fat down. May consider anavar.
Good Luck
Johnny
BTW- youll love the strength gains and the hard ripped look youll get from the tren prop combo, and whent he winny hits, youll be a monster!!!

Thanks everybody for the advice, I'll probably wont take anything..
I'll just buy a weight gainer and eat a shit load of food and hopefully i'll gain the needed weight.

Then I'll take some time of from the fights and do a nice cycle that can bring some quality weight up.

THanks!

Top Bottom