Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Safe, Gentle, Effective Laxitive?

I take 3 fiber pills before I eat supper - or one of my last meals and have no problem the next morning--like clockwork - but for some reason you have to take it right before you meal otherwise it doesn't work.:)

Psyllium and Metamusil are the same thing. Some people don't handle it well. (Gas, diarrhea etc) I found the herb Cascara Sagrada to be the best stuff around for the problem. (Produces big, solid dumps -- quite impressive) And drink a lot water first thing in the morning. Don't mess with chemical laxatives.

Nelson Montana said:
Psyllium and Metamusil are the same thing. Some people don't handle it well. (Gas, diarrhea etc) I found the herb Cascara Sagrada to be the best stuff around for the problem. (Produces big, solid dumps -- quite impressive) And drink a lot water first thing in the morning. Don't mess with chemical laxatives.
\
Hey bro......read the bottle! You are not supposed to take this stuff regularly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will f'ck you up! Its intent is for "relief of constpation" NOT just daily bowels movements!
Huge difference! I hope you listen!

Yo drveejay! Chill!!! Who said anything about taking it regularly? I said..."for the problem."

Top Bottom