Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RIP My dick

Phiba Optik

My dick is dead.

I am currently on week 6 of a Test e 600ew and deca 300 ew.
I take aromasin and prami ed. I dont get morning wood and yesterday during sex my dick was just dead. I don't know what I should do. I was thinking OTC erectoin pills or gas station boner pills

24 years old
198lbs

We need more info than that man..

Have you cycled before? If so how long ago.. is the prami and aromasin for a legit source.. what we your doses of both..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

My dick is dead.

I take aromasin and prami ed. I dont get morning wood and yesterday during sex my dick was just dead. I don't know what I should do. I was thinking OTC erectoin pills or gas station boner pills

24 years old
198lbs

Simple solution, Drop the deca, pick up a UNLEASHED/POST CYCLE combo from NTMB. Give it 2 weeks.

What dosage of aromasin daily? You could be nuking your estradiol too low and causing libido issues. Insofar as the ED... your prami may be bunk (and so could your aromasin). I suggest bloods for standard hormone panel and prolactin immediately and get yourself different sourced ancillaries.

If your partner is going to bite your dick off over not getting hers, then stop the deca as per Nelson's recommendation.

.25 prami ed and 12.5 aromasin ed. They are pharm grade and from a legit source. I didnt want to experiment with the AI because I was afriad I'll get gyno if I stop for a few days. Also this is my 3rd cycle

My dick is dead.

24 years old
198lbs

Drop the Deca and give it 5 to 10 days for it to clear your body and you will be fine.

No option to man it out and do a temporary fix? I mean I want to run deca in the future, so what would I do if this happens again? There mus be something people do while on deca? I didnt want to go the rx route, so I was thinking OTC erection pills.

No option to man it out and do a temporary fix? I mean I want to run deca in the future, so what would I do if this happens again? There mus be something people do while on deca? I didnt want to go the rx route, so I was thinking OTC erection pills.

Yeah, read my post again and the four others that agreed with it.

Top Bottom