Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RIP My dick

No option to man it out and do a temporary fix? I mean I want to run deca in the future, so what would I do if this happens again? There mus be something people do while on deca? I didnt want to go the rx route, so I was thinking OTC erection pills.

Unfortunately some people are affected more by this on Deca than others. If you want to screw yourself up even longer keep running it. I think Deca is overrated and useless due to the bloat and the exact side effect you are suffering from now. If your looking for a bulk cycle then up your calories. No magic pill is going to bring your erection back other than waiting and letting this ester clear your system.

a lot of guys deal with these types of problems on testosterone with or without deca or vice versa. any time you fuck with your hormones this is a possibility bro. problem is too many fall victim to the run test 2X deca myth and think they are covered.. it doesn't matter how much test you run with deca sometimes bad things happen no matter what you do. i'm gonna keep this thread as a handy reminder next time someone says that using test as a base is the one all solution to problems that can arise. this is a classic example IMO of a situation where test hurt you instead of helped.

the deca will take a good month or month and a half to clear your body so the longer you run it the longer you could possibly have these problems.

what has been your prior history with cycles and libido? i'm assuming this isn't your first cycle

also you don't need to run deca to reach your goals.. there are plenty of other AAS to try, so you are wrong to be upset that deca didn't work for you

My advice........get off the deca! I can't think,of one thing worth a dead dick, but maybe that's just me....

Sent from my C771 using EliteFitness

a lot of guys deal with these types of problems on testosterone with or without deca or vice versa. any time you fuck with your hormones this is a possibility bro. problem is too many fall victim to the run test 2X deca myth and think they are covered.. it doesn't matter how much test you run with deca sometimes bad things happen no matter what you do. i'm gonna keep this thread as a handy reminder next time someone says that using test as a base is the one all solution to problems that can arise. this is a classic example IMO of a situation where test hurt you instead of helped.

the deca will take a good month or month and a half to clear your body so the longer you run it the longer you could possibly have these problems.

what has been your prior history with cycles and libido? i'm assuming this isn't your first cycle

also you don't need to run deca to reach your goals.. there are plenty of other AAS to try, so you are wrong to be upset that deca didn't work for you

Previous cycles my libido was through the roof. I would literally see chicks in yoga pants and would have a raging boner that I couldn't hide. With this shit, I had a chick butt naked on top of me doing her thing and it just wouldn't rise!

If your ai is legit then that means you taking away too much estrogen. Your a victim of overkill. You don't have any gyno or prolactin symptoms right? I can only take adex once every 3-4 days or my libido drops. The only way I need adex eod is if I'm running 800+ mg test a week. I'm gonna bet that if you had bloods done your estrogen is way too low. Decca is not hard to control. You can't just kill estrogen and prolactin and think everything is gonna be ok. Your body needs these to function properly. I'd drop the aromasin for a couple days then start back with eod dose or e3d. You gotta realize that pharma grade aromasin is a hell of a lot stronger then rc. I'd also lay off the prami for a little while then bring it back in towards the end and run it until the decca clears your system. In the mean time if you have some hcgen and unleashed I'd start that. That will give your libido a nice boost.

yup you could of killed your estrogen but only a blood test will tell you.

i would run caber and stop the cycle entirely. if your previous cycles your libido was through the roof then i would stick to what worked and never run this type of cycle again.

NTBM the most over priced supplements out there.. go for them, still cant believe ya´ll high post members still keep giving this advice.. shoot m down now :>

NTBM the most over priced supplements out there.. go for them, still cant believe ya´ll high post members still keep giving this advice.. shoot m down now :>

What would you recommend instead? They are expensive but you can't put a price on having a function dick and not feeling like a girl in pct..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Ok since your the expert and the rest of us dont know anything, what should he do?

yup you could of killed your estrogen but only a blood test will tell you.

i would run caber and stop the cycle entirely. if your previous cycles your libido was through the roof then i would stick to what worked and never run this type of cycle again.

Ya Steve is right bloods are really what is needed here to be sure. Go get them ASAP and post them. This way there's no guessing.

Top Bottom