Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: NEW Treilin Log

Gymgurl said:
The reason I ask is that i went to the show in Redford to check out the masters level which is 35 and over....only 3 in the BB and ai'm guessing 10 in the fitness....but I didn't get to see the lower age levels.....so I was wondering where you would be...
Gotcha :)
That's cool. I'm getting excited everyone's coming!!! What gym do you go too?

treilin said:
Gotcha :)
That's cool. I'm getting excited everyone's coming!!! What gym do you go too?
Yah, you're probably gonna' be embarassed when we all jump up and start yelling for ya'!!!!! Contests can get pretty rowdy!!!! You KNOW we can hang with that! :lmao:

scorpiogirl said:
Yah, you're probably gonna' be embarassed when we all jump up and start yelling for ya'!!!!! Contests can get pretty rowdy!!!! You KNOW we can hang with that! :lmao:
Esp when you call everyone by his/her EF name LOL .... :D

It's hilarious :)

*Bunny* said:
Esp when you call everyone by his/her EF name LOL .... :D

It's hilarious :)
At least my screen name is close kinda to my real name :) Muhhahaaa I like my screen name though

treilin said:
I deadlifted 275 on monday!
WOW!

@ just under 150lbs that's Awesome, male or female...(female obviously) but you should be very proud!!

Slap on 25 more pounds next time then you can brag about deads 2x your bodyweight! :)

Great work!

treilin said:
At least my screen name is close kinda to my real name :) Muhhahaaa I like my screen name though
Easier to remember this way anyway :) People look at you like you're talking in code ... Love it!

It's OOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're gonna' think were NUTS....Mermaid? Nelmsjer? IcePrincess? Bunny? Scorpio?.....GYMGURL??? :lmao:

You going Sarge?

scorpiogirl said:
They're gonna' think were NUTS....Mermaid? Nelmsjer? IcePrincess? Bunny? Scorpio?.....GYMGURL??? :lmao:

You going Sarge?
:FRlol: I'm tweaking ... Nelms, IP, Roony, Buns, ScorpIAN ... GG, Mermie... Treil ... Love it :)

Sarge or Slaughta lol

:)

*Bunny* said:
:FRlol: I'm tweaking ... Nelms, IP, Roony, Buns, ScorpIAN ... GG, Mermie... Treil ... Love it :)

Sarge or Slaughta lol

:)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roony's comin'?!?!?!?

scorpiogirl said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roony's comin'?!?!?!?
JACK:

I dunno, I think she lives in PA doesn't she?? I thought I read that somewhere, that she was coming... ***edit wtf I thinking of Sassy's show ... DUH , my bad

/JACK

Last edited:
Top Bottom