Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

read the wiki description of this dude

Bino said:
def a sick fuck
but fascinating nonetheless...i'd be fun to have his clout just for a day out here in vegas.
have every door opened for you and people whispering about your clout
until ya get him in a bad mood and he kills ya...lmfao...guy sounds like a complete psychopath

Bino said:
you ever know any mirra types in your hometown?

eh, I missed the bulk of them by a generation. a ton in my grandfather's group and a lot my pops age, but he generall steered clear of them. my friends' fathers wee bookies and whatnot, all spending most of their time at the St. Mary's Feast Society social club, but that was all pretty small time compared to cats like this.

HAYEZ said:
until ya get him in a bad mood and he kills ya...lmfao...guy sounds like a complete psychopath
lol at don't argue with him, he will stab you
wonder how a white boy like that fared in prison, were he spent half his life

The Race said:
probably had more pull in prison than the neighborhood
the book i read about him, donnie brasco, made it seem like dude had hellua clout on the street.
but everyone, even his fellow boys, was scared to death of him and steered clear.
he was shot and stuffed in a lincoln trunk at the end of the day

Bino said:
what is your impression puddles

Moody nutcase. I dunno, having that many people know and fear me doesn't really excite me much. I'd much rather they didn't fear or know me, then BAM! I sucker punch them in the snot box.

Top Bottom