Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ran out of enan. Ok to finish off with cyp?

iron asylum

I totally screwed up and misjudged my test enanthate usage causing me to run out a month early. I have cyp enough to finish off cycle and am wondering if it would effect my strength at all if I just switched over?

I totally screwed up and misjudged my test enanthate usage causing me to run out a month early. I have cyp enough to finish off cycle and am wondering if it would effect my strength at all if I just switched over?

yes its basically the same google it and you will see ...

You are fine, it is the exact same compound except one esther. Carry on

Yes it is fine,,,they act almost identical.

IA, are you still competing or did that back issue not allow it?

~EZ

IA, are you still competing or did that back issue not allow it?

~EZ
I'm actually competing on December 4th in Vegas at the IPL world Powerlifting event in benching. I decided to try my hand at competetive benching this year in the masters devision in the 242 lb devision. In January I'm going back on a comp diet for a photo shoot in April and MAYBE another event. Not sure yet.

I'm actually competing on December 4th in Vegas at the IPL world Powerlifting event in benching. I decided to try my hand at competetive benching this year in the masters devision in the 242 lb devision. In January I'm going back on a comp diet for a photo shoot in April and MAYBE another event. Not sure yet.

Tremendous

~EZ

Top Bottom