Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protien vs. carbs

I have no problem eating around 350 grams of protien a day(3 meals,3-4 shakes) but sometimes carbs are a challenge. i work afternoons outside with a pretty active job.
I use a protien carb powder which is basically no fat(3 scoops is 630 cals 17 protien 140 carbs, 1 gram fat)along with my protien powder for more carbs and a little pasta and rice.
on a good day ill consume about 450 carbs, but i feel like a bloated gorilla.
how many carbs do you guys eat a day and how do you feel?

I'm on a very low carb diet with carb ups on the last day of my weekly lifting program-this is easy to stay on because you can eat steak,bacon,eggs,fish,chicken...You just need the mental discipline to stay with it if you need to lose fat

Its no that im looking to lose fat, im just trying to give my body what it needs to grow, on a cycle of ttokkyo deca 2-600 and t-200 4-800 a week.
But working when i do makes it difficult to eat alot of carbs cause i walk 4-5 miles a night and sometimes have to all out sprint, and eating a bunch of carbs makes me wanna sit somewhere and take a nap.

when im bulking i try to at least get in 700g of carbs, when cutting no more then 30. and yes when i eat lots of carbs i feel bloated.

Top Bottom