Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo ruined my day

NegroPops

Banned
I got my hands on some Geneza Primo 200 mg/ml to test out just how bad the pip is, cause I am interested in using it. I pinned 1 ml in my glute yesterday.. and today I was thinking about going to the doctor to get a wheel chair. God awful pain.

So.. I guess it is primo tabs for me if I want to experience just how great this compound is. What do you think I good dose for oral primo is 150-200 mg per day?

Also.. I have 9 ML of Primo for sale.

It gets better, don't be such a poose. I was the same way week one and two, after that its a breeze. You can try cutting it with sterile oil but I didn't think it did much. Warm it before injecting it.

I know.. need to grow a pair of balls. I heated it up and the whole 9 yards. I am sure I will adapt to it.. but it still fuckin' sucked. I've gone along ways without experiencing any type of PIP that is worth mentioning. I am going to try it again in a few days but inject with something.. most likely a ml of EQ to see if it lessens that PIP any.

Might be your body getting used to the EO or other oils they used to dose it that high. Second, third, tenth time around it may not be as painful.

it does get better bro... the first month or so it was leaving me achy in the areas i injected for a few days but it was nothing i couldn't handle.. you will be fine...

we will see how mixing it with another compound goes.

I may be over exaggerating a bit.. but if every injection is like this then running primo for 16 weeks will be the death of me.

Thats why I avoid higher concentration gear, not worth the discomfort IMO, the only Primo I ever used was 100mg/ml and it was fine, also never had any PIP from test prop at 100mg/ml... As others have suggested for now I'd mix it with something else...

Top Bottom