Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to add primo into my trt

Serazro

I was reading about doctors in europe prescribing different steroids for trt, especially how some are using primobolan for HIV. thought that was cool.
Do you think if i were to add in primo to trt it would require me to reduce my testosterone dosage?
Or would i keep my trt dose at 125mgs a week and then just add in primo around 150mgs to that?
I’m 55 yrs old and looking for lean muscle mass and help with my muscle wasting issues (i have a condition)

I was reading about doctors in europe prescribing different steroids for trt, especially how some are using primobolan for HIV. thought that was cool.
Do you think if i were to add in primo to trt it would require me to reduce my testosterone dosage?
Or would i keep my trt dose at 125mgs a week and then just add in primo around 150mgs to that?
I’m 55 yrs old and looking for lean muscle mass and help with my muscle wasting issues (i have a condition)
100mgs of primobolan/week is fine to trt

Top Bottom