Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo ruined my day

I am looking to be running it between 600-800 mg per week. Either will pin 1 cc eod, or 2 cc twice per week. It doesn't feel so bad today.. I am going to try it again mixed with something else. If the pain is just a little bit less then I'll give it ago.

pharm grade primo bayer.. i tried every trick in the book.. nothing helped. i was in agony after each injection, on the ground in pain like someone had hit me with a baseball bat and it took 3 days for the pain to ease off... this isn't gonna fly because it will hurt your sleep and worse hurt your workouts having to navigate around muscle pain.

i tried this UG primo from red dragon and there is zero PIP.. none whatsoever. so its all about whats in it.

i would just deal with it since you already have the stuff, but in the future always buy as less as possible and try it out first to see if there is PIP and if you like then buy more. don't sell the stuff, now you are opening yourself up to a serious offense. its one thing to use, they don't care about gym rats who want to put on muscle.. its another thing to sell .. dude at my old gym got 13 years in fed prison for dealing after he turned down the plea bargain.. left behind 3 kids and a wife.

inject 1CC at a time. mix it with other stuff. heat up the oil before injecting.. this will help .. it won't cure the PIP 100% but it will help

Stevesmi, I had the same Bayer Primo, I shot 1 mil EOD and had no problems, didn't heat the oil or massage the area or anything... Strange how people can respond differently...

If you dilute it, you'll need more, so it puts you back to square one.

If you take the pills, I hope you have a hefty savings account. You'll need about 15 pills a day at 2 bucks a pills. That's essentially the price an effective dose of HMB a day. (which would be about 100 caps). Otherwise, don't bother.

If you dilute it, you'll need more, so it puts you back to square one.

The volume wouldn't be an issue if the chemical additives weren't causing irritation and pain. Hence, diluting with sterile oil and refiltering/baking would actually make a difference.

Nelson, I think what Wolf means is dilute it once drawn...ie - draw 2mL of Primo and 1mL of sterile oil. Still the same 400mg but now its in 3mL's.

Edit - didn't see Wolfs latest post.

dilute with another AAS, lets say test.. mix it up in the syringe and the pain will be lessened :)

you wouldn't need to add more. 1CC or primo and 1 CC of test in the syringe mixed vs. 1CC of primo alone. if anything you would save yourself injections for more juice

Top Bottom