Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo ruined my day

I got my hands on some Geneza Primo 200 mg/ml to test out just how bad the pip is, cause I am interested in using it. I pinned 1 ml in my glute yesterday.. and today I was thinking about going to the doctor to get a wheel chair. God awful pain.

So.. I guess it is primo tabs for me if I want to experience just how great this compound is. What do you think I good dose for oral primo is 150-200 mg per day?

Also.. I have 9 ML of Primo for sale.

PRIMO shouldnt bother you like that. Some are sensitive users but pretty rare with PRIMO.

You're selling a Vial of Primo because the sting hurt you... split the dose 100mg in both delts (helped when i was injecting winstrol) ,Primo is worth the money don't waste it.

I have a bottle of 125/125/125 primoE/testE/mastE per ml that will cripple anyone. Guaranteed. You wont sleep at night it hurts so bad.

Primo and EO combine together to make something fierce.

How thin is your stuff?

PRIMO shouldnt bother you like that. Some are sensitive users but pretty rare with PRIMO.

you must have never used pharm grade primo. it has the highest molecular weight of any AAS. its so thick you can't even get away with drawing with a 25G needle. you know when you are drawing it that its a pain in the ass, so imagine the actual injection. i used a 23G which is as thick as I am willing to go and that shit still takes forever.

so of course its gonna hurt like hell to inject.

thank goodness I have some UG primo that is legit and that is PIP free.

well mixing it with EQ helped the pip out a little.. but still left me quite achy. 16 weeks of this will get old quick. O well I guess.. the price you pay for getting huge.

Stevesmi, I had the same Bayer Primo, I shot 1 mil EOD and had no problems, didn't heat the oil or massage the area or anything... Strange how people can respond differently...
Same for me. 1ml EOD and zero problems with Bayer. Results were excellent as well.

Top Bottom