Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to add primo into my trt

para pharma primo is gonna be the one to go with if you go down this route

ugfreak.to is the place for it

anything you add to trt makes it a blast. so i would blast it correctly. go 500mgs a week
I completely agree... its TESTOSTERONE replacement therapy, not primo replacement, or deca replacement etc... its not trt if you add another steroid to it, even at a low dose

So it's HRT ??? ;-D
Primo for therapy are calculated from body weight, if your bodyweight are 90/100 kgs you need around 180mg / week
But if it's your first time start at 100mg / week for week 1-4 and if your react well up your dose but max 200mg/ week

Remind the half life are estimated at 10 days, so 1 injection / week are great with your TRT
Without indiscretion you have pharma grade ? Bayer ? If yes with 1 amp you have around 1,1ml

I was reading about doctors in europe prescribing different steroids for trt, especially how some are using primobolan for HIV. thought that was cool.
Do you think if i were to add in primo to trt it would require me to reduce my testosterone dosage?
Or would i keep my trt dose at 125mgs a week and then just add in primo around 150mgs to that?
I’m 55 yrs old and looking for lean muscle mass and help with my muscle wasting issues (i have a condition)
I would add like 300mg weekly

Top Bottom