Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up what your Ideal Partner Would Look Like...

it's because i have a foreign name.

if you have a foreign or unusual name it automatically gives you the weirdest shit, hence why the sites are gay

new interest? my new interest is an old interest...so far so good

Actually its using the number your name adds up too...
Then it symbolically compares it to the Pythagorean Symbol, or their interpretation of the 'quality' of the pairing of the tripartite combination of that said numerical symbol.

Its not got any science behind it... just for fun.

its funny how everyone like hopes for a hot chick when they click it. even though it's totally random. it's like fortune cookies... bs...but: if you get a good one, you are fucking stoked for like 10 min. and then you eat it so it comes true, right? anyway of course this game was bs since my chick was beat. but if i got the chick i got when i just used my initials, id be all about this site

its funny how everyone like hopes for a hot chick when they click it. even though it's totally random. it's like fortune cookies... bs...but: if you get a good one, you are fucking stoked for like 10 min. and then you eat it so it comes true, right? anyway of course this game was bs since my chick was beat. but if i got the chick i got when i just used my initials, id be all about this site

I like fortune cookies.

A belief is worthless... How a belief is formed is what is important.
However, one empowered... always lightens up karma...
I mean if its a good belief.
Plus it sparks your day if it's on, as you pointed out

I just wanna spark, Yo.

Cool, I got one with big tits:)

im021.jpg

Top Bottom