Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** POST DIET PICS - 9 weeks of super low carbs

i thought the same thing, why block your pics the whole time except the last 2, that girl i pretty hot though!!!

yup definately shredded- punk. I want to look that good. What are you stats? What were you using to help hold on to your lean mass while cutting?

Thanks for all the positives bros.

I forgot to hide my face on a couple of them. Oh well, too late now.

I've been working out for about 13 years. Every year I pick a bodypart and try to improve on it. This is the third year I do this diet. Every time I do it, my bodyfat stays lower and lower. In other words, the first time I did it, my bodyfat was say 15% before I started. After the diet it was 10%. The second time I did it I started at 12% (my bf stayed lower and never got back up to 15%) After the diet I was at 6.5%. This time I started at about 10% and I'd say the day of the shoot I was about 5 - 6%.

My diet was keeping carbs under 100/day for 7 weeks. Under 50/day for the last 2 weeks. One carb up day (Sunday). I kept my proteins OVER 200. This doesn't mean I kept it at 200, just made sure I was over. Some days it was 250, some days 300, etc. I drank 100 ounces of water a day which was probably not enough.

The girl in the pic with me is Miss Fitness Universe 2001, Katie Uter. She lives near here. The pic does her no justice. Her bf looked to be about 9% which is wickedly ripped for a girl. She is on several Magazine covers including the ones behind her on the wall in the pic.

Again thanks for the positives guys. It makes this old mf keep on going back to the gym.

enigmaxx7- do you incorperate more healthy fats while cutting out carbs...flax or Omega- 3 fish oil or do you keep fats low as well?

Enigmaxxx7 said:
Second point, the bodyfat thing again. In the photo shoot pics at 9 weeks, I had my bodyfat taken 1 HOUR before the shoot with one of those Tanita bf scales. It tested me at 15.5% Bodyfat. LMFAO!!!!

I guess I can save some money as I was planning on buying one of those scales!

Just for clarifycation, you wer NOT on any tpe of ketogenic diet, just carbs under 100g/day (50 last 2 weeks). Is this correct?

Top Bottom