Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Deca durabolin depression

toxic organs = toxic blood work

and really the problem is no log is being posted you want us to guess?

Ps: missing Estradiol very elevated too :(
So HCG are maybe a bad idea .... HMG 75 ui's 3 x week or Clomid 50mg ED for one month (reduce your estradiol and stimulate LH/FSH + Test Endo)
Yep - I've never used HCG

Yep - I've never used HCG
Hcg are very special, depend the cycle AAS for exemple with Nandrolone Decanoate, the user need to wait around 4 weeks to start this compound.
If used at the right ammount = help for the recovery but with some side effect like excessive water retention, gyno.
If used at not the right ammount = don't help for the recovery and give only side effect.

To me, HMG are one of the best for PCT, your lose all excessive water retention, drop high estradiol level, stimulate LH & FSH and Test endogen like a teenager (some poeple get the same effect like oil skin and acne from natural hormone level)

75ui's = 2000 ui's of pure LH and 2000 ui's of pure FSH, it's very strong and help if we have a depression caused by DECA or other AAS.

But it's very expensive, my second choice are Clomid, very effective at 50mg daily if the quality are present.
A study with 1/2 Clomid / day in 28 days prove the impact on the elevation on the production of test endogen, made estradiol stable if elevated, but it can impact the view / vision of some users.

Top Bottom