Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Deca durabolin depression

full on deca depression with test base?
hella odd +LOG ASAP NOW
I think it hit him after he came off cycle so no telling how the cycle affected him, I hope to find out more from him.

Yeah one of the coaches in my gym put together this cycle for me
Now I’m regretting hiring him as my coach
i dedicated an entire video about NOT listening to a so called "coach" about anything related to using steroids bro.. HUGE mistake

200 mg is not trt nor a cruise dose... generally, your total test will be 5 to 7 times your dose of test.. likely on the higher side... so you are likely walking around well over 1000 for total test, which may sound all great, but its not healthy whatsoever long term.. thats far too high... to be extremely healthy, you should aim between 600-700 ... you are HURTING yourself long term having test too high...

you also ran 500 mg of deca with just herbal protection.. i would bet your prolactin numbers are off which would give you this kind of feeling but you need bloodwork to determine that

Hi all new to the forum

Done a 200Test 500deca for 16weeks
gain 11kgs
But feeling empty and feeling like bitch
4weeks after coming off the cycle
Looking Anything to sort this feelings out
Now cruising on 200mg test
TIA
bro yo should get proviron

Hi all new to the forum

Done a 200Test 500deca for 16weeks
gain 11kgs
But feeling empty and feeling like bitch
4weeks after coming off the cycle
Looking Anything to sort this feelings out
Now cruising on 200mg test
TIA
Hi maybe give some blood work to check your value, if your prolactin, estradiol etc... Sometime blood work help a lot.

With my first cycle (200mg Deca + 250mg Sustanon without nothing more for 10 weeks) i gained some good gain but feeling empty inside, like no emotion, not human ... and when i used HCG/Clomid i feeling alive but you need to calculate from the last inject the deca to start HCG at around 4/5 weeks.

Clomid only help a lot too.

But all depend your blood work ...
Deca drop a lot the iron level of some user (like me) that's impact the energy and well-being too.

Before starting any cycle, try to send a full blood work before and depend symptoms during and to finish after the cycle .... and if your plan a pct after your pct too.

Top Bottom