Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Deca durabolin depression

Blood results came in
IMG_5069.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5068.jpeg
    IMG_5068.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5070.jpeg
    IMG_5070.jpeg
    327.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5071.jpeg
    IMG_5071.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5072.jpeg
    IMG_5072.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5073.jpeg
    IMG_5073.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5074.jpeg
    IMG_5074.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_5075.jpeg
    IMG_5075.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5076.jpeg
    IMG_5076.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 40
Hello @Lift huge
Thanks a lot to take the time about your blood work.

I think it's important post, because i know some guy feeling depressed on Deca too ....

Transaminases are elevated .... do you used any medication prescripted by doctor like anti inflammatory/ anti-pain etc ... ?

Test are very elevated too, SHBG are good and LH & FSH are very low (little bit normal when we take lot test)

I know some people feeling depressed on Deca, feel better with a good PCT (lot time used HCG first 1-4 weeks followed by Clomid or HMG week 4-10)

Your lucky your prolactin are ok particulary on 500mg / week of DECA ;)

Try to know the cause of your transaminases, maybe use some N-Acetyl-Cystein on empty stomach 700-750mg x2 / day if your doctor give a script for NAC in I.V it's better too :-D
Milk-Thistle with 80% Silymarin and 20% silybin / iso-silybin 400mg morning / midday / evening (try to have at the end of the day around 1 to 1,5g)

Some peptide help too but i don't know well (TB-500 for exemple)

Take Care 🙏

Ps: missing Estradiol very elevated too :(
So HCG are maybe a bad idea .... HMG 75 ui's 3 x week or Clomid 50mg ED for one month (reduce your estradiol and stimulate LH/FSH + Test Endo)

Hello @Lift huge
Thanks a lot to take the time about your blood work.

I think it's important post, because i know some guy feeling depressed on Deca too ....

Transaminases are elevated .... do you used any medication prescripted by doctor like anti inflammatory/ anti-pain etc ... ?

Test are very elevated too, SHBG are good and LH & FSH are very low (little bit normal when we take lot test)

I know some people feeling depressed on Deca, feel better with a good PCT (lot time used HCG first 1-4 weeks followed by Clomid or HMG week 4-10)

Your lucky your prolactin are ok particulary on 500mg / week of DECA ;)

Try to know the cause of your transaminases, maybe use some N-Acetyl-Cystein on empty stomach 700-750mg x2 / day if your doctor give a script for NAC in I.V it's better too :-D
Milk-Thistle with 80% Silymarin and 20% silybin / iso-silybin 400mg morning / midday / evening (try to have at the end of the day around 1 to 1,5g)

Some peptide help too but i don't know well (TB-500 for exemple)

Take Care 🙏
Only take 30mg accutane for my hormonal acne

@Lift huge biggest thing I can see is ALT/AST is really bad means your liver and organs are toxic big time. You need to start using n2guard asap so you can detox very fast.

Seeing this blood works means NOTHING to me, without a log journal to know what you eat and how you train and what you supplement with, this is just a small info piece. Look at what new info you gave, accutane that changes many things.

Top Bottom