Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: Have you ever made a woman cum w/just hands and mouth?

Have you ever made a woman fully orgasm by cunnilingus?

• Yes! Everytime!

Votes: 86 66.7%
  • I always try and can sometimes get er done.

Votes: 34 26.4%
  • It's rare. Women are complicated.

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Never have.

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
you're deeply into the oral aren't you?

I know I am.

just PM me when your next poll is ready so that I get in right away.

my ex was super easy. i could just fiddle with here g spot and make her cum in like 45 secs. no mouth needed. i wish every girl was like that haha.

I have been with girls where I could get them to go a few times with just oral which is always great because I pride myself on my oral skills and love it. Oral is almost more intimate than intercourse to me there is just something about being down there that I love. My last relationship she would never let me take her all the way before she would started begging for me to get inside. Kind of annoying because I never got to show off my mad skills in oral but it was still good.

I have never had an issue with NOT getting her to go off. I had GF's that were more difficult than others, and one that got off so easy she was jello before morning. If you can't get her over the top with your tongue and maybe some fingers you suck in a bad way.

Frankly I would imaging getting them to come with penis only no hands or mouth employed at all is a far rarer feat. Shit, I was sexually active for nearly 15 years before I had my first "intercourse only" orgasm, and it's only happened like maybe three other times since then.

Granted, for those ladies who are "properly constructed" I guess the idea of not being able to come through straight intercourse is an odd idea, probably right up there with trying to imagine a guy who can get it up but never orgasms :whatever:

Frankly I would imaging getting them to come with penis only no hands or mouth employed at all is a far rarer feat. Shit, I was sexually active for nearly 15 years before I had my first "intercourse only" orgasm, and it's only happened like maybe three other times since then.

Granted, for those ladies who are "properly constructed" I guess the idea of not being able to come through straight intercourse is an odd idea, probably right up there with trying to imagine a guy who can get it up but never orgasms :whatever:

Yeah, I'm one of those that just didn't bump into men much who wanted to do things with their hands and much less with their mouths and when they did want to go down I always felt too dirty/smelly, even if just in my head so never really knew how good it could be. When I had my first intercoursal (lol sp) by being on top I could always get off that way since then. When I finally had men go down on me properly I enjoyed it but only 1 has been able to get me off that way and it was such a simple technique. I would try to hint at it to others and they wouldn't listen. *sigh* It was fun and frustrating trying to teach them! :mix:

Yeah, I'm one of those that just didn't bump into men much who wanted to do things with their hands and much less with their mouths and when they did want to go down I always felt too dirty/smelly, even if just in my head so never really knew how good it could be. When I had my first intercoursal (lol sp) by being on top I could always get off that way since then. When I finally had men go down on me properly I enjoyed it but only 1 has been able to get me off that way and it was such a simple technique. I would try to hint at it to others and they wouldn't listen. *sigh* It was fun and frustrating trying to teach them! :mix:
Good oral skills and an enthusiasm for the task were prerequesite in my book. Thankfully, I've never had that vagina = dirty/nasty neurosis (good thing, too, I'd never have an orgasm).

I've tried sex in every position my s/o and I could manage physically and me on top is the only position that works, but my knees usually give out. It takes an appallingly long time, I'm talking 45 minutes plus. I've only managed it with my husband and probably because he has freaky staying power. Kind of sad, his talent is virtually wasted on me.

IMO a woman's orgasm really is all in the mind. If you are worried or self consious you are never going to relax enough to having an orgasm - orally. You really have to let go, be free, and be intimate with whoever you are with. Its just not something thats meant to be done while you are stressed and worried about how you smell/look/taste Just relax! Who cares what they think! hahaha! Most men should enjoy the taste as long as you are clean and dont eat a whole onion that day. lol. The man does not need good oral skills at all, all he needs to do is try!

Top Bottom