Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dude...PB Crunch NTBM protein has crunchies!!!

Re: Dude...PB Crunch WTBM protein has crunchies!!!

"You feel lucky OWL? Go ahead...make my day!"

"You will have to pry it from my cold dead hands!"

Love ya bro! You taking it easy?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yeah bro way too easy. Snuck in some legs this am. Lol Did 5x5 squats up to 225. Keeping it light. Did 6 plates each side leg press 4x15. Did some leg ext 3s15 with 80lbs and knocked down lying hams at 90lbs 3x15. 20 min walking at 3.8 on treadmill and called it. Basically less than half of normal but being very careful on the ticker, ya know?:evil:

Yeah bro way too easy. Snuck in some legs this am. Lol Did 5x5 squats up to 225. Keeping it light. Did 6 plates each side leg press 4x15. Did some leg ext 3s15 with 80lbs and knocked down lying hams at 90lbs 3x15. 20 min walking at 3.8 on treadmill and called it. Basically less than half of normal but being very careful on the ticker, ya know?:evil:

Good boy...for both getting in there and doing something and taking it easy...the most difficult thing for any bodybuilder to is stay out of the gym, no joke!

Keep it up bro...you know your limits, listen to your body!

I need to pickup 2 bags of this when it arrives. I have never seen this flavor sell out so fast. Especially for the 5 lb bags

I need to pickup 2 bags of this when it arrives. I have never seen this flavor sell out so fast. Especially for the 5 lb bags

Me too :D...or maybe 1 bag PB Crunch and 1 bag Ice Cream Sandwich...I hear it has little chocolate crunchies in it.

Curious as to the new flavor coming out ;).

Yeah stay tuned! will let you guys know if I see anything up for pb crunch etc.

I know. Wasnt lucky enough to get a 5lber. If nathan had 1000 in stock it would STILL sell out i bet ahah.

Top Bottom