Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dude...PB Crunch NTBM protein has crunchies!!!

Quote posted by TheSVPdeal
Is it back in stock, MA?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

We ordered a ton hoping it would last at least 2 weeks or so. Sorry guys but the peanut butter "crunch" lives up to the hype and it sold out in less then a week lol.. Good news is I have a emergency order of it already on the way and another order in the works already behind that.

Be on the look out for 1 new flavor next month and this ones going to go toe to toe with PB crunch and rocky road trust me. :evil::evil::evil:

Really??? Toe to toe with both PB Crunch and Rocky Road? Alright, I will be looking out for it...hint as to the flavor? Will it have crunchies too :D???

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

What other favors can there be!?!? Man oh man lol I can't even imagine what It will be! Hell yeah! Give us a heads up when it comes in Nate!

Re: Dude...PB Crunch WTBM protein has crunchies!!!

Bro this is exactly what I do. The pb crunch is the perfect match for the N2bulk. So much so I been talking with my peeps about making the N2 bulk in a pb crunch flavor

alright bro...now I want a peanut butter crunch WTBM and a N2Bulk set aside for me, please!

Re: Dude...PB Crunch WTBM protein has crunchies!!!

The N2 Bulk mixed with PB Crunch is just awesome! The way it mixes with it and taste is just perfect in my opinion. I have been mixing a scoop of each and drinking it 2-3 times aday and having great results. Great job Needto!!

The N2 Bulk mixed with PB Crunch is just awesome! The way it mixes with it and taste is just perfect in my opinion. I have been mixing a scoop of each and drinking it 2-3 times aday and having great results. Great job Needto!!

I'll have to try that. I mixed pb crunch with chocolate pb today and it was good.

Top Bottom