Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dude...PB Crunch NTBM protein has crunchies!!!

What's funny is that you were just excited about it and wanted to share. It's how I felt when I first tried PB Crunch.

I know you well enough to see that you are always genuine.

KILL IT

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Isn't that the truth? I mean I honestly wrote this right after I drank my shake...my wife was like what are you all excited about? I sat down and typed it up...showed her what I wrote and she just commented that whatever I am passionate about my best writing comes out and I just get all excited, so this was what PB Crunch protein made me do lmao! It is that good!

Thank you my bro for the kind words...I truly live my life be being an honest and genuine person, the only way I know...and I know you do too bro, which is why we are brothers!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Great write! Man I ordered Ice Cream Sandwhich duuuuu sameting!!! Crunchies!!! Aw, guuuud!

Expresso too!

Im ordering apple crisp and cake batter next!

Great write! Man I ordered Ice Cream Sandwhich duuuuu sameting!!! Crunchies!!! Aw, guuuud!

Expresso too!

Im ordering apple crisp and cake batter next!

Yeah seems I have to try those myself...apple crisp protein bars with cranberries? Mmmmmmm...yummy! Thanks for the kind words...I kind of got excited like a little kid finding his toy surprise inside his Cracker Jack box :D

Yeah seems I have to try those myself...apple crisp protein bars with cranberries? Mmmmmmm...yummy! Thanks for the kind words...I kind of got excited like a little kid finding his toy surprise inside his Cracker Jack box :D

That was my recipe Homie

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom