Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dude...PB Crunch NTBM protein has crunchies!!!

Does this stuff taste like capn crunch pb?

I really want to take a month off rocky road and give this a go

When its back in stock...stuff flew off the shelves! First time NTBM had 5 lb bags of it, everyone was hyped for it...Rocky Road is my all time favorite too...grab them both from now on, oh...and they taste good together as well :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Re: Dude...PB Crunch WTBM protein has crunchies!!!

I still haven't been able to order at the right time to get that peanut butter crunch when it's in stock. I will have to have them set a bag aside for me.

I still haven't been able to order at the right time to get that peanut butter crunch when it's in stock. I will have to have them set a bag aside for me.

Well I suggest to pop a couple of Atomic Tabs and do just that bro...I'm sure you got the hook up, if you haven't had PB Crunch yet you are missing out!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Last edited by a moderator:

Is it back in stock, MA?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

We ordered a ton hoping it would last at least 2 weeks or so. Sorry guys but the peanut butter "crunch" lives up to the hype and it sold out in less then a week lol.. Good news is I have a emergency order of it already on the way and another order in the works already behind that.

Be on the look out for 1 new flavor next month and this ones going to go toe to toe with PB crunch and rocky road trust me. :evil::evil::evil:

Great review! I just received my 2 bags of PB Crunch also and it is amazing. I mix mine with N2 Bulk and am addicted! Jojo needs to get a life and quit trying to be cool on the forum

Bro this is exactly what I do. The pb crunch is the perfect match for the N2bulk. So much so I been talking with my peeps about making the N2 bulk in a pb crunch flavor

i got mine in the mail yesterday... let me put it this way... i had to skip an entire meal because i may have had 4 different drinks throughout the day... YEAH... its that fucking good

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

We ordered a ton hoping it would last at least 2 weeks or so. Sorry guys but the peanut butter "crunch" lives up to the hype and it sold out in less then a week lol.. Good news is I have a emergency order of it already on the way and another order in the works already behind that.

Be on the look out for 1 new flavor next month and this ones going to go toe to toe with PB crunch and rocky road trust me. :evil::evil::evil:

This just made my morning.

I really love these!!!!

Top Bottom