Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dude...PB Crunch NTBM protein has crunchies!!!

muscleaddiction

High End Bro
Platinum
All I have to say is I will never...EVER...get bored with protein again!

When I switched over to Need to Build Muscles Whey to Build Muscle protein I was skeptical at first, of course I have tried so many different proteins the 18 years I have been training you get in the mindset "ok, let's see what this one tastes like" thinking you will get disappointed.

Oh no, not this time...and let me tell you with each new flavor I try I have a new love!!!

So last year I was introduced to Need to Build Muscle and Whey to Build Muscle, and the first two flavors I tried were Chocolate Fudge and Vanilla Bean. You know, when you try a new protein you go with the tried and true flavors first...chocolate and vanilla.

So I will tell you, these flavors weren't bad at all, I mean for the traditional flavors of any protein they are very good in flavor and texture, mixes very easily in a shaker cup (my preferred method of making my shake...usually on the go!) and is very creamy even with water.

I decided to order the sample pack, the large one that had all kinds of flavor protein sample packs in it...great way to try new flavors if you want to give them a try. There was a sample of Rocky Road in one of the sample packs I ordered and we all love Rocky Road ice cream right? So I wanted to make sure I got the best taste test of this flavor and mixed it with milk...OMG (sound like my teenage daughter) it really tastes like Rocky Road ice cream! The only thing it was missing was little marshmallows and nuts. This was now a flavor I would not ever give up! It is the BEST tasting chocolate flavored protein in the industry...hands down! I have now just ordered like my 5th bag since the beginning of the year...maybe more I really don't count lol! Rocky Road is my all time #1 protein flavor in 18 years!!

Then with the suggestion of a close brother of mine...you know who you are D ...I gave Cinnamon Bun a try because this brother of mine just kept insisting that his flavor is the best flavor period! "Are you kidding, over my Rocky Road...no way!!!" Well let me tell you folks, it is pretty damn awesome in a class all of it's own! It is now another flavor that I order when I stock up on my protein. Has anyone ever had a Cinnabon? Sorry bro...stole this from you lol...it does taste just like that! Nice sweet cinnamon bun taste...and the best creation that I use it for...again thank you D...I will mix 1 scoop Cinnamon Bun protein with 6-8 oz of Plain Greek Yogurt and make a guiltless pudding for a snack or desert and it yields around 50 grams of protein with less than 10 grams of sugar, and 7 grams of that sugar is from the yogurt. If you like chocolate pudding use the Rocky Road, this has now become my wifes favorite dessert and I can't keep plain Greek Yogurt or Rocky Road protein in my cabinet for very long

I know I am rambling on, and on, and on...but here is the main event of the thread! I just received my order from NTBM today, and in my order I had Rocky Road, Cinnamon Bun, and PB Crunch. I had to...I had to crack that bag of PB Crunch open and see what the hype about this flavor was...I mean when a certain someone from customer service named Angel says quote "it is the love of my life" well you just have to take it from a womans perspective and go with it! So I did and I opened my bag to make some of my homemade protein bars with my daughter, she always helps daddy, and also made a shake with Vanilla Almond Milk in my shaker cup. Put all the ingredients in the cup including 5 grams creatine and shook it up! Once all mixed I went for the taste test...I took a swig out of my cup only to have a clump flow into my mouth...I instantly thought "damn a clump of protein powder that didn't get mixed"...then I chewed down on it and "CrUnCh!!!" What the hell was that? It was a tasty, crunchy bite of deliciousness!!! It was actually a peanut butter crunchie!!!

Just like that Guiness Beer comercial a while back..."Brilliant!!!"

Brothers and sisters, thank you Need to Build Muscle, thank you Angel (your customer service never ceases to amaze me girl!) I will never buy my protein from anywhere else than NTBM and I will never get tired of flavors as there are still so many I haven't tried yet, but these three flavors will be in every one of my protein orders till the end of my life...like I am now pronounced "Man and Protein...you may drink your shake now!!!"

Time to go and finish making my protein bars...let you know how those turn out!!!

Do yourself a favor, get a sample pack, ask for your favorite flavors or something new you are interested in...and make sure you ask for PB Crunch...and be ready to be pleasantly surprised by little crunchy deliciousness!!!

So last night I made my homemade protein bars out of the PB Crunch, and they are screaming! And when I go to grab another bag it is sold out already, not surprised...but damn!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Is it back in stock, MA?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

No...apparently the PB Crunch is sold out, and this is the 1st time they had 5 lb bags of it...knew I should have ordered more than 1 bag...hopefully it will be back in again soon, but grab it quick when it does...it goes fast!

Re: Dude...PB Crunch WTBM protein has crunchies!!!

Great review! I just received my 2 bags of PB Crunch also and it is amazing. I mix mine with N2 Bulk and am addicted! Jojo needs to get a life and quit trying to be cool on the forum

Great review! I just received my 2 bags of PB Crunch also and it is amazing. I mix mine with N2 Bulk and am addicted! Jojo needs to get a life and quit trying to be cool on the forum

Thanks bro! The combo of this and N2 Bulk sounds very tasty, this morning I mixed 1 scoop each of PB Crunch & Rocky Road in 10 oz Vanilla Almond Milk...excellent combo as well!

take a day off. one thing i cannot stand is troublemakers, but even worse is someone who makes a n ignorant statement like that. no one is payed to plug products

Thanks Steve...have low tolerance for it myself...but I bite my tongue and walk away, I'm a little old for engaging with kids!

Thanks Steve...have low tolerance for it myself...but I bite my tongue and walk away, I'm a little old for engaging with kids!

What's funny is that you were just excited about it and wanted to share. It's how I felt when I first tried PB Crunch.

I know you well enough to see that you are always genuine.

KILL IT

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom