Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am declaring Oct female appreciation month, and have a gift to all the ladies.

needtogetaas

A free plet membership for the whole month plus more. But please read the following first.

Well summer is over and winter is now here once again. Or at least its well on its way here where I live. Another year is almost down the drain ladies and a new one is right around the corner. Are you happy with how the last year of your life has been? Are you in the shape you had hopped you would be in by now?

My female friends, was the past year as productive as you wanted it to be? Even for you ladies who have been on the right path and have been reaching new heights do you think you could have taken it to a much higher level?

Next summer seems like a long ways away but trust me it will be hear again in the blink of an eye! When its time once more to shed the cloths and show some skin. Will you be covering it up like its still winter or next time around will you be proudly showing off all the hard work you put in from now till then?

Are you going to let another summer pass you by or are you going to 100% commit your self to a new life stile ( not just another binge diet ala cardio bunny stile) and change your life for ever?

Elitefitness.com,my self , and the leaders of the female forum want to see you succeed ans achieve your goals not only in fitness level but also in life. The leaders of this forum are committed to reaching out and helping others and now more then ever is the time to take advantage of that.

All around you in this forum are both men and woman who have been helping others reach new goals and change there lives for years. Years of experience and knowledge is a few punches of the key board away and here for you to use.

Its does not happen by "lurking" or being shy though ladies. You will never experience great change unless you are willing to stand up and take it by force. Get involved and get others like us involved. Everyone knows that you are who you hang out with and you pick up the habits and traits of the people you spend the most time with..

So this year are you going to continue to hang out at home eating ice cream. Will you spend most of your days and free time watching soap Operas and sitcoms. This year are you going to be with the same group of people every week end driving your self into a early grave and a deeper and deeper unhealthy hole of out of shape crud.

You have a golden opportunity. I have seen so many woman of all ages pass through this forum and very few take hold of what is here for the taking. Very few become a part of something greater and change there life forever. Because they lack the willpower to take the first few steps and become a active part of this community

Maybe because they are afraid some one will laugh at them, make fun of them,or say something rude. Maybe its because they feel like if they do not have something knowledgeable they should just keep there mouth shut and read. It could be any number of reasons but one thing is clear. They are all wrong and being thinking like this is helping no one!!!

Maybe some woman out there has changed and reached some awesome goals just by reading the site. But you know what? Kind of sucks that they did not share that with all of us and become a hope and a example for others around them!

For the most part if you want change, if you want to be the girl that guys are whispering to each other "Holy shit bro are you seeing this" about, the woman others look up to as a inspiration. If you want better fro your self when next summer comes around then I challenge you to get active on this forum and be a part of it.

So here is my offer to every woman reading this thread.

Step 1. Introduce your self
If you will introduce your self to the other members of the female fitness forum by starting your own thread and telling us a little bit about your self, your goals, so on and so forth.

I will give you a free week platinum membership.

Step 2.
If you speak to the woman/leaders of this forum and put together a new fitness plan for your self complete with a diet,work out, and supplement plan. If with the help of others from this site you lay out a whole plan and write it down for all to see in your introduction thread. I will give you a free month plat membership and 100k karma ( ya its fun to use trust me. it gets better though keep reading)

Step 3. first step to commitment
If you commit to the new plan and show us all that you are committed to it by turning your introduction thread into a your new fitness journal . Then you come here and post in your journal every single day!!!! yes every day

your diet for the day
your work out if you did one
your mood and how you feel
anything else you think is worth posting

If you do this every day for 2 weeks str8 I will give you a 50.00 gift code to my store needtobuildmuscle.com

step 4. getting over the hump.

If you keep going and you keep logging every day for 4 weeks str8. Then you also find a little time to post in other threads, make just one or two friends here on the site that will give you a reference to me for you saying you have spoke with them a few times and are now e-friends. I will give you another 50.00 gift code to NTBM.com

step 5. Your life is changing. If you can prove that you have been here every single day, kept up with your log every single day ( yes of course you can have a few sick days,emergencies, blah blah) for 3 months str8. Also you have made made 3-4 friends on the site who will vouch for you.

Then you can come to me and I will do the following
1. I will make sure that every month you are here and active for the next 3 months you have a free plat membership
2. I will give you another 100.00 gift code to NTBM.com
3. I will give you a 200.00 Visa gift card which you can use to treat your self to anything you like.

WOW. So over the next 3 months just by coming here and working to better your self you could earn your self 200.00 in free supplements+ a free plat membership the whole time you are hear+200.00 in cold hard cash as a reward for helping your self!!!!!!!!!

Of course you must be a new member or a fairly new member. You must do everything I have said. You must also of course keep in contact with me and make sure I know that you are here and working hard. also I am only overing this for 1 month. You must sign up with me and get started this month, the month of October!!!

If any woman wishes to change there life and at the same time cash in on this please send me a pm, or post in this thread letting me know you want in.

If you need help learning how to use the forum, make threads and post or anything like this then you can also call me at 978 378 4266. I understand that not everyone knows how to use a computer and even less people understand how to use a forum.. I spoke to a person the other day who was asking me things like how do I make a thread? how do I post a reply? and other questions like this.

Its my job to help people here on this forum. Its also my joy to help people in life with reaching there goals and changing there life. Some call me crazy, some call me a good guy and others dont call me at all lol.. What ever you want to call me if fine. Just call me if you need help. I am always here 24 hours a day.

I hope some one takes advantage of this offer.

O yes and one last thing. Unless you call me and prove to me that you are a female before the 3 months is up. you dont get the final prize. Sorry but we all know some guys will alter up to try and scam there way into this. I cant let them so I am sorry. Thank you to everyone and good luck

Wow! What an amazing offer! I've never seen anything like this! Need2, you are an amazing and giving person!

LADIES....you are being called out. :) We want to get to know you better. Don't be shy! Let's jump on this opportunity to not only win these prizes that Need2 has offered, but also get in shape and take back the life you once owned or just to continue the healthy lifestyle.

What better way than to get some kind of reward at the end.

Who is in???

great offer Need2! :) you rock as always!

ya know Needto, this would be a great thing for some of our current and new ladies to share with other women on other boards to get them to come and experience our group and to share with each other..

hmm

Yes it would wiz... So ladies tell all of
Your friend about this too. This is for any
New femail to get involved with. Even if they are
Already into fitness. All they need to do is
Be a new member and do everything on this list
To get the prizes

Yes it would wiz... So ladies tell all of
Your friend about this too. This is for any
New femail to get involved with. Even if they are
Already into fitness. All they need to do is
Be a new member and do everything on this list
To get the prizes

It's an amazing offer need2!! You are the BEST!!

To all you new ladies....need2 is a great guy and will help you however he can! The rest of us are happy to help as well! No question is a dumb one! :)

women need a month 4 sure we put up w men heheheheh jk :)

Top Bottom